Chapter 32

Atheia started sleeping with Aaron everyday  and they got closer as Aaron started opening up to her.. He started getting jealous when athiea is paying more attention to his friends than him.. And won't let his friends carry her anymore .. Athiea also stick with Aaron whenever she saw him.. They went to airport to receive lucas and athy.. Athiea ran to athy as soon as she saw her.

 Athiea ran to athy as soon as she saw her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"mommmy..." she shouted and ran towards her she hugged her tight and showered her with kisses.

" mommy missed you so much... My angel.." athy said crushing her with a hug

"hehe.. Atheia missed you too... Mommy.." she said giggling

"daddy..?" she looked around for lucas..

"He is checking out our bags.. He bought so much chocolates for you even though i said not to.." she said and her eyes sparkled hearing the word chocolate.

"haay.. Athiea likes chocy.." she said jumping in joy .

" yeah we know.. There he comes.." she said letting her down as she Saw lucas came back with thier luggages.. Athiea ran towards him and he lifted her in the air before crushing her in a tight hug.. Aaron and felix watched them with a smile.

" hii guys.." athy said as she walked towards them..

" did you enjoyed the trip...?" felix asked caressing his daughter's head and she hugged him smiling.

"yeah its so fun..." she said and smiled.

" Aaron.. How are you..?" she asked hugging her little brother in law.

"I am Fine.." he said smiling at her.

"I heard atheia is always with you.. You two become close huh.." she said giggling.

"yeah... Now a days athiea is always staying with him..." felix said with a pout and they giggled.

They went back home.. And everyone chatted happily hearing athy's stories about her trip during dinner.. Athiea told athy everything happened lying down on bed.. Lucas got jealous how athiea is talking so much about Aaron.. But he is happy inside that Aaron is slowly opening up to everyone now..

Then the day for the audition came.. And the boys got selected at thier first performance that's how talented they are .. Aaron wanted to stay in the dorm with his friends but give up when athiea cried to him no to go.. That's when everyone came to know Aaron joined the list of ' becomes a fool when it comes to athiea..' And athy giggled thinking about  how no one can say no to her.

The boys become popular right after thier debut performance and they become so busy.. Athiea will visit them from time to time.. And it's one of that time now and Atheia is roaming around the corridors since everyone is busy...she is too energetic to stay in a same  place more than ten minutes.. While she was running around she bumped into someone and fell down..

Summer hope (lucathy Fanfiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें