Chapter 35

Everyone went to the island where athy  and lucas got married.. It's was already midnight so everyone went to thier rooms in hotel to take rest.. Athiea was already  asleep in the plane  and lucas put  her on the bed covered.

Athy was standing on the balcony watching the seashore at night..

" aren't you tired..?" lucas asked as he  hugged her from behind and placed his chin on her head.

" hmm.. Not really.. Lucas.. I am feeling nostalgic.." she said and he smiled.

" hmm.. Isn't it amazing..? You got the same room as back then when we got married  " he said and she nodded a yes.

"shall we roam around the island..? At that time due to my morning sickness I didn't even looked around"

she did parting from the hug and turned towards him.

" yeah sure .. I can't believe it's been five years since we got married" lucsa said looking back at sleeping athiea with a smile

"hmm.. She grow up so fast.. It's like yesterday she was born but look at her now.. Running around like a rabbit" athy said smiling..

" let's go for a walk." lucas said dragging athy with him.

"haah.. It's cold but  it  feels good at the same time.." athy said as they walked along the shore.

" it reminds me of my pregnant days when we go for a walk" she said and he smiled.

They chatted  about that times  while walking along the shore and the next day everyone was busy getting ready.. Lucas and felix was checking out the preparations.. The boys helped them by doing errands.

Athy and lily was complementing and teasing helly for looking gorgeous in her wedding dress .. Some of the reporters came as they heard the news of the wedding.. Cabel tried to deny but they didn't leave him alone  until  atleast one reporter is allowed.. The first photo he uploaded was of lucas and athy as he was holding her by the waist talking.. As soon as the picture of the famous singer with his wife was uploaded they become trending number one in all social  media platforms .. Everyone admired them for being a stunning couple ..

The priest called the bride and  athiea entered first  as flower girl holding a flower basket and everyone stared  at  her with heart eyes at how cute she walked towards them.. Then helena walked through the aisle.. Cabel was staring at her wide eyed ..  she looked  so gorgeous.. Everyone was standing on the sides.. Lucas and athy giggled at cabel's reaction.. Athiea ran towards her parents and lucas carried her in his arms..

They were so happy when they exchanged vows, Aaron and asher gave them rings and they exchanged them.. They all were busy helping the guest..

" Atheia..careful..." Aaron said as he  saw  atheia running around  and crouched down to tie the laces of  her ballerina shoes

" atheia.. You look so beautiful.. Our little princess"

asher said and was about to hug her but Aaron pushed him away.. Atheia giggled at them.

" thank you asher oppa" she said smiling brightly.. Aaron carried her in his arms and got up..

" oppa... Atheia can walk.." she said

" you won't walk, you will run and fell down.." he said pinching her nose to which she pouted..

"oh my God.. We are the hot topic all over the  social media"

Liam said and the boys gathered to look at his mobile.

"huh.. Is that me..?" athiea asked and he  nodded a yes.