Chapter 16

Athy's P.O. V

Days went on and my baby grew bigger and bigger and I am so  happy about that.. She is a month away from being born and I can't wait to see her.. Lucas was about to go for a business trip in place of felix since felix was not feeling well.. He doesn't want to leave but I convinced him finally.. I will definitely miss him but there is no choice..

"then I will get going.." he said in a bored tone..

"yeah be safe while travelling.."

"hmm.. You also take care.. Eat properly and don't skip  your medicines.. Bye sia.. Bye baby.."

He said hugging me gently from the back and looking down..

"wah.." I said flinching

"what happen..?" he asked me  with a concerned look

"pfft I think your daughter don't want to you leave .. She is giving me a  kick " I  said giggling..

"really baby.. Do you don't want daddy to leave..? Should I just say then?" he asked caressing my stomach with happy smile..

"no way.. just go.. finish your job and came back as soon as possible.. Okay..?"
I said trying make my efforts on convincing him succeed..

"haah.. I think I don't have any option left.." he said and sighed.

"chu... yeah.. I will come back as soon as possible.. I will get going then bye.."

He give me a peck  and waved his hand while walking towards his car..

I watched his car fading away from my sight and went inside.. Now it's time to meet anna aunty.. I grabbed my wallet and took the car.  lucas  don't allow me to drive alone  but I sometimes do without him knowing.. Just like Now..

---
She reached the clinic and  anna did  her  usual  checkup.. Athy Sat in front of her with a blank face..

"athy dear like I said  you should be more and more  careful.. I know you told me not to tell anyone but I can't help but tell lily.." she said and athy's eyes wided in shock..

"wha.." she was about to say something but stopped when she saw lily standing behind her with tears filled eyes..

'haah this is why I didn't tell anyone.. The reason why I am meeting anna aunty without anyone knowing was.. I   have  pre-eclampsia  anna  aunty assured me.. my baby will born healthy so I am Following her instructions  carefully  but I don't want to make others worry so I didn't tell anyone about this and started coming to clinic alone.. But now.. ' she thought and sighed

"athy.. I know you don't want to bother me but.. How can you hide this from me.. God.. Anna is she really okay..?" lily started crying..

"I am okay lily.. This is why I don't tell you.. Please don't cry.."

"yeah she is right I  will do everything I can to make both mother and baby safe please don't panic.."

anna assured her and she finally calmed down.. Thye left the clinic together and athy convinced lily she would be okay..

"did you tell lucas about this..?"

"no I didn't tell anyone"  she said and lily sighed

"athy... I know you always hold  your worries to  yourself but you shouldn't hide something like this..i  and felix are used to this but this time even I  can't get used to this  but lucas is different and on top of that he is your husband and your child's father he should know about this.. "lily said patting her head.

" lily... "

" hmm..? "

"  from the moment I came to know about  this.. I am trying my best to be positive and hopeful  but... sometimes.. I am scared.. all I want is...  For my baby to be born  healthy.. I don't want to  made  everyone worried...if.. I am just  saying.. Cause there is  possibilities.. If  something happen to me.. Will you please take care of my daughter.. Pfft.. Is this what  my mom also told you..? " she said and tears dribbled down her face ..