Chapter 15

.
.
.   - means there is a skip in time

- - - this means P. O. V. Ends

This chapter wasn't continuous  but random  events . I am trying to end pregnancy phase quickly like  this.. 😅

_________________________________

They  went back home after having having a chat and bought athy  choco cake on thier way.. When they entered lily was in the kitchen cooking and athy was playing with blackey..

"oh you came back..?" she said as she saw lucas and felix entering..

"yeah.. Here.."

Lucas handed  her the cake and her face brightened  she grabbed it from him and  went to the kitchen..

He Sat down on the sofa and blackey climbed over him.. He patted it's head and  felix was on phone call .. Lucas continued to play with blackey until lily called them over to have lunch they ate thier lunch together and athy got sleepy listening to lily's lectures about   being careful, eating healthy and many more stuffs .. She fell asleep as soon as she lied down..

Lily made some snack  so that she will fed herself something nutritious other than eating choco cake.. Felix went back saying he had some things to do.. Lucas helped  to be exact forced to help lily in preparing snacks for athy.. When she got up from her nap.. Lucas was sending off lily waving his hand to her..

he entered and sighed  totally exhausted.. He Sat in the sofa and titled his head to see athy standing outside the room still half asleep.. He waved his hand to her signalling her to come.. She saw that with her eyes half opened and walked towards him.. She Sat on his lap and hugged him leaning her  head on his shoulder..

'pfft.. Why she feel similar to blackey now..?'

He thought and chuckled at  her actions   patting  her head.

"I think you shouldn't sleep anymore.. Wake up sleepy head.." he said pinching her cheeks..

"why.. I want to sleep more.." she whined  snuggling her head in his neck making him feel Ticklish..

"no wake up otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night..?".

"haah.. But I am bored.. Then play with me.."

she said getting up from his lap   suddenly becoming hyperactive..lucas looked at her amused and also  confused  at her sudden mood change then he got reminded of what lily said while making  snacks.. ''yeah.. She told me she will get mood swings often and  to be tolerant with that .. But it was amusing how her mood changes this fast ..' he thought.

"okay.. What do you want to play..?"

"hmm... Don't know... Wait.." she  looked around the house and her eyes caught something  She grinned and walked towards the room in the corner..

She came outside with a guitar and handed it over to him..

"teach me how to play this..". She said smiling innocently like a girl who  got a new toy..

"teach... you..? Okay then.. Let's start.." he said  after thinking for sometime and yanked her towards him and she was at his lap again..

"let's start with basics.."

"OK.."

"first.. This is..". And like that  thier guitar learning  session started he  teached   her to play the whole evening and both of them dwelled in it so much that they forgot  about time passing .. "