Chapter 6

Since they were at the beach side the hospitals were far away so they reached the nearby small clinic and lucas came outside carefully holding athy.. Lily rushed him  to get inside.. There was only one doctor and nurse inside the clinic and some patients were sitting  in the lobby. The nurse stared at lucas holding athy in His arms in awe.. And some other ladies smiled looking at them... Cause they thought they were couples.

"what happened?" doc  asked lucas adjusting her specs.

"she fainted" lucas said looking  at her worried.

The doc told lucas to put athy on the bed and He put her down carefully and she  checked athy.. Lily was nervously standing while felix was standing beside her patting her shoulder calming her down. Helena and cabel stood in the corner of the room and lucas stand beside felix. The doc turned towards them smiling.. She went near lucas and  grabbed  his hands holding them with her's and smiled at him .. He looked at her confused..

"congratulations.. your wife is pregnant" she said smiling..

Lucas was thunderstucked  and went speechless, he frozed on the spot and looked at the doc wide eyed

Lucas was thunderstucked  and went speechless, he frozed on the spot and looked at the doc wide eyed. She told them to wait until she gain consciousness and to   took her home after that . She went outside of the room with the nurse.

As soon as the doc went outside with nurse lily almost collapsed in shock but felix caught her before she fell..

"li

"li... Lily.. Calm down" felix shouted and lucas came out of his daze after hearing felix shouting. He saw lily was shocked and confused at the same time.

"felix what the hell is going on...?!! When did this happen...?!! God...!! I feel dizzy... First  of all... who is the father of her child..?"

lily asked panicking. Felix gulped and prepared himself to tell her everything.