Chapter 20

Its been months and Everyone is happy and busy at the arrival of their  little angel..  Sometimes Atheia woke  up on  nights and athy lost her sleep due to that, lucas sometimes help her when he can able to open his eyes but fails most of times as a sleepy head he is.. Athy didn't mind losing sleep since she felt happy that her daughter is healthy and active even at night . In daytime lily take care of athiea and helena help her out sometimes while athy use that time to sleep.. The  house is filled with laughter and crying of atheia. athy felt overwhelmed with that  happiness. lily and felix are  always there to  take  care of everything about athy as if she is still a child.. Helena and cabel   staying with them made the  house more livelier .. Meal times become more appetising.. Evenings went with happy chatters.. Bed times are filled with sweet stories.. Though sometimes  athy felt scared that everything was going smooth  she decided to live in the moment, so she let that slide..

Athy's P. O. V.

Athy was sitting on the bed patting her sleepy daughter to sleep embracing her in her chest..
'My athiea grow up real quick huh ..? She can sit  on her own now... She will turn one soon and she can talk a little like making sounds I  can't wait to hear her call me mama... Even her voice is so lovely how can she be this lovely..?  When she first turned around  and when  she started to walk on her knees I can't explain  how happy I was.. I thanked God every day for giving me this angel.. She roam all over the house now.. I wonder what will happen if she start  walking.. Pfft.. I think I have to run behind her to feed her. Even now I can't catch up to her since she walks on her knees so fast sometimes  thanks to lucas

 Even now I can't catch up to her since she walks on her knees so fast sometimes  thanks to lucas

I can catch her.. lucas.. He is as always perfect.. He used to stare at atheia amused and often  tell me how small she was and he always carried her as gently as possible like she will break if he hold her tight, that's when I had the chance to saw his gentle side and the way they are bonding made my heart overwhelmed.. He is really a good father  to her.. He always tried his best to take care of her..he learned to change diapers for her.. He don't know how to make her laugh and entertain her like cabel do  but he still watch her playing with a gentle smile.. He sometimes whine to me about  how he got jealous over cabel for entertaining atheia that he can't..pfft.. He behave so childish sometimes.. It took all of my   energy to convince him that atheia likes him more than cabel but it's true though  she loves her dad way too much.. '

She was deep in her thoughts with a smile and came back to her senses  when atheia nudged she looked down at her and she started crying..

"waah.. UWah.."