Chapter 5

LUCAS P. O. V.

Time flows like water and a month of my vacation was over... I did something crazy in my life but get to know a interesting girl because of that.. She was like a serendipity to me.. Because of her everything happened in this one month was like a dream .. I never imagined I would forget about all the shits  happening in my life and enjoy my vacation in a way I never did before..it was fun.. Everytime  I meet her.. I feel happy.. I want to stay a bit longer.. I want to know more about her... We become pretty close in this one month to the level I told her about my past.. Even I was surprised at myself .. I never told them to anyone before well.. She always made feel different from how I feel around others.. I wanted to see her before I came back here... I was  contemplated  whether should I meet or not.. I felt like. I would  feel Worse parting from her if I met her but at the same time I want to see her.. I usually don't  get  confused over something like this... All these are new to me.. I finally went to meet her and she talked to me happily and like I thought.. I didn't wanted to part from her but I dragged myself out of her house and came back.

It been two days since I came back here

and I again got filled with that emptiness

and I again got filled with that emptiness.. It's like everything  that  happened with her was a  dream that I had  to escape  from my reality.. And Now that I woke up from that.. Well.. Reality sucks..but I wanted to do something useful other than complaining about my situation so I started writing songs.. Thanks to her I can wrote songs at ease now.. the new things I experienced  made my  dead feelings  born again .. When I finished writing a full song cabel barged in my room and whined to me  to accompain him and I had no choice but to go with him.. I don't want him to whine for hours.. He was really a persistent jerk... He said his girlfriend was at the pub and wants to see her and made me drive all the way.. But I drove fast because it was the place where she lives.. The thought of  seeing  her  made me excited.. We reached  the pub after my silly mistake.

we went inside and searched for them. That's when I saw almost all the guys in the pub  looked  towards  the bar counter once in a while and commented something.. I turned towards it and saw a blonde haired girl sitting on the counter.. I walked a bit closer and saw her face... It was sia.. She was sitting and chatting with another  girl smiling happily. Wait.. That girl.. I called cabel and he confirmed me it was his girlfriend helena.. So they know each other..? Is she the one she talked about? Her childhood friend?.. Wow.. Now everything feels like a fictional  story now... her friend and my friend is  couples..? Haah .. Is this what they call fate..? Cabel  said we should  wait a bit and allow them to spend  thier own time and we Sat down.

We Sat down near the other side of the counter and I saw so many boys trying to hit in her but she shooed them away like it was her daily routine... I felt a bit pissed..