"Thank you, Dr." Irene bowed to him a few times.

"It's really no problem. I hope you'll follow my advice for a couple days and feel better." He smiled at her. Irene nodded and opened the door for him and closed it behind him. She sighed the moment he left and ran her hands through her hair.

    "Whats wrong?" Gun called from the bar area. Over there he was behind the counter pouring himself a drink.

    "I'm just relieved thats all. How was work?" Irene asked, quickly walking over with a happy little waddle on purpose. Gun smiled as he turned away from her and starterd making his drink.

    "It was fine. Do you feel good enough to go out and eat somewhere or do you wanna stay home while i pick something up." He asked, taking a sip of the margarita he made for himself. He sat down on one of the bar chairs while Irene sat in the one next to him.

    "Just a bit, but i can wait and eat something here. We can go out if you want to eat somewhere though." He offered and took another sip. It didnt really bother Irene that much since she knew he was 19, probably almost 20 too. She wasnt going to tell anyone or lecture anyone since it wasnt her place and it really wasnt a bit deal since all teenagers did, including her...only once though.

    "We can go out and get you a different outfit to change into before we go then." He said casually and took his glasses off his face. He stood up from the metal brown spray painted chair and walked around the black counter with gems embedded inside of the black night like counter. She watched his figure walk arounf the counter and walk over ot large canisters engraved with the wording 'beer' and 'vodka.'

    He picked up an iPad with a screen bigger than Irene's face and unlocked it. He set his eblows down on the counter and went to the maps where they were. There it showed a variety of clothing stores, restruants, and other stores with items that probably costs more than Irene's rent.

    "Pick something from one of the stores and we'll go pick it up before we go eat." He instructed to Irene as his phone started buzzing on the counter beside his margarita. She looked up at him in shock.

    "It's only dinner. I dont need a whole new outfit just for that. I can stay here—"

    "Just pick one before we go." He cut her off and grabbed his phone with a sigh at the unknown number caller ID. "Get whatever you want. I need to answer this. It might take a minute or two."

    "Are you sure, Gun?"

    "Yep. It'll be fine." He said and walked arounf the counter and past her, placing a hand on her back and letting it drag along her back as he moved past the pillar and walked up the stairs as he answered the phone and started talking to the other person on the line. Irene pursed her lips as she looked out the window behind her and started feeling uneasy. He was being so kind and generous it made her uncomfortable...and it made her feel some sort of way. Like a charity case even though she appreciated it.

    It was weird to look at all the dresses and tops that costed far more than anything she owned. Far too much more. She looked around at all the prices for about 20 minutes waiting for Gun to finish his phone call and scrolled through the dresses and fits. She was looking for the cheapest thing she could find. She was so anxious about getting something too expensive and in the end she still found a dress that costed more than 100 bucks.

    It was an off the shoulder, champagne pink, silk high thigh dress. It was stunning visually. She knew she would never pay for something like this if she was back home. Never in a million years she wouldve dreamed about it. She liked the dress a lot, like strangely a lot and the fact the shoes that came with it were just as pretty were coming with it made her excited. She was excited to wear something new and different than Gun's clothes, but she would miss the comfortability his clothes came with. They made her feel right at home...literally.