Don't look back- Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

He pulled up and I walked out making sure to lock the door behind me. I walked over to his car and got in. He smiled at me and I smiled back as I buckled the seat belt.

“Hey limpy, are you ready.” I frowned.

“You think that you'd be nicer to me because I’m hurt not meaner.” I turn my head to look at him and stick out my tongue childishly.

He smirked at me. “I just might have to take you up on that offer.” I blushed and turned away.

“Just shut up and drive.” I snap at him quickly which causes him to laugh, but he does as he's told.

“You blush easily, I find it funny.”

“I can tell.” we arrive at this house in about 5 minutes and he parks the car. I unbuckle my seat belt and open the door grabbing my purse off of the floor.

“Ready?” I look at him then the house. I bite the inside of cheek.

“Whose all home?” I ask shyly.

“Just me, and well you too.” he shrugs and takes my hand.

He pulls me up the path leading to his house and we walk in.

“So what do you want to do?” he asks me I look around and shrug.

“How about we watch a movie?”

“Okay, do you have anything in mind?” he walks into the room with the TV in it and goes over to the movies while I sit on the couch.

“No, you pick.” he stands up and puts a DVD in the player.

He picks up the remote and sits next to me on the couch.

“I'm curious what movie did you pick?”

He smirks. “A scary one.” I look at him and pout.

“Scary?” he nods and stands up pulling me with him. He leads us over to the kitchen.

“Your not scared are you?” he looks at me waiting for my answer.

I place my hands on my hips and roll my eyes. “No, of course not.”

“Good, thirsty?” I nod and walks over to a cup board and pulls out two cups, then walks over to the fridge and pulls out two cans of coke. He puts some ice in the cups then pours in the coke.

“Come on the trailers should be over now.” he picks up the cups and walks into the living room. I reluctantly follow not really ready to watch a scary movie.

I sit down next to him and sigh. He looks down at me and smiles.

“Don't worry if you get scared ill protect you.” I smile and blush slightly as he pulls me closer to him.

“So what movie is this again?”

“Saw”

“Great.” I say sarcastically. The first time I watched that it gave me nightmares.

He presses the play button and the movie starts. About fourty minutes in I cant take it anymore.

“I don't want to watch it anymore.” I doubt he could fully understand me since my face is hidden in his chest.

“Huh?” he leans his head down by mine.

I lift mine up a bit. “I don't want to watch this movie anymore.” I hear screams and hide my head in his chest more, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulls all of the way onto his lap and I stay hidden from the movie, I hear him chuckle and I frown.

“Whats so funny?” I ask him annoyed.