23. Its not over yet

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I said and kissed him again.

"I thought I was going to get rejected," Dream admitted rubbing the back of his neck.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you," I smiled.

"Really? I honestly thought I was loosing you to Nate," Dream confessed.

"Now, what are you holding?" I asked,

He looked down and realized what he was holding. He looked back at me and laughed nervously, holding out a small bag.

"So I know how your locket didn't have any photos in it and... we're like really good friends and even now possibly boyfriends? So I kind-"

"You put a picture of us in it, awww" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I know it's a little like-"

"Shut up nerd, I love it." I said smiling, "thank you."

"Can we go sit over there now or swim, I want to make something out of this date." Dream laughed,

"okay okay let's go swim then," I said.

Wait...swimming, shoot. I pull up my sleeve and see my past self harm marks, remembering the nights I felt like dying.

You're so stupid George

You look so weak

If dream sees it he'll leave you

I felt my eyes start to get wet so I quickly wiped them while dream faced the other way.

"George?" Dream asked,

"yeah?"

"Are you alright?" He asked softly,

"yeah I'm fine!" I said, Dream didn't look too convinced.

"George, I want today to be as fun as possible so I need you to be honest with me." Dream stated, "please George, what's wrong."

"Dream, it's going to completely ruin the date." I said,

"Nothing with you is ruined George," I looked at Dream, did he mean that?

"You mean that?" I asked, Dream nodded.

"On everything I have, you could never ruin anything." Dream said truthfully,

"You know how- how I told you about my cuts?" I asked, Dream looked at me worriedly, "they're on my arms, and I don't want to show them."

"oh George," Dream said sympathetically, "don't worry about it we don't have to swim."

"no I want to, it's just-"

"Hard?"

"Yeah. Hard, looking at them makes me feel guilty." I answered,

"It's okay George, we don't have to-"

"Let's swim Dream," I said.