T h i r t y F i v e *

Comincia dall'inizio

    "You go to J high, am i correct?" He asked. Irene walked over to the outlet on the wall with her phone and charger in her hand and plugged it in quickly.

    "Yes." She asked, trying to let the tension in the room lighten. She glanced over to the bandaged man sleeping on his bed a few yards away from her own chair. She stretched back up, feeling her ribs and back ache painfully while doing so.

    "Did you take your GED test?" She asked. Gun widened his eyes a bit, realizing she remembered from the first they met.

    "Yeah, its my last year to take it." He answered awkwardly, obversing her as she looked over at his client. It tends to happen when a client gets a little desperate and late on payments.

He caught Irene looking at the man with a worried expression.

"He fell down the stairs." Gun grinned. Irene looked over at him with her big eyes. She looked at him with a tense expression. He knew exactly what was happening in her mind.

He knew she knew he knew she was lying and threw it back in her face.

"Oh, sorry. Excuse me." She dipped her head to him before opening the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

She closed the door with a quiet sigh. She couldn't believe she would find someone like him in her room. She couldn't believe he was a teenager none the less. He looked like he was in his mid or early 20's and his frame didn't help. The man was taller than Euntae and Daniel. He had a very fit and attractive body.

She quickly change into a baggy beige T-shirt with a logo on the front. She wore brown sweatpants she found in one of the bags Jay gave her. She was much more comfortable in her outfit from home and even happier with her blanket from home.

She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. A black eye, bandaged ribs, bruises on her chest and bandaged knees and hands. She was looking forward to seeing how her surgery went.

She stepped out of the bathroom a moment later to see the man with glasses on his phone. He glanced up at her with a raise of his eyebrow. Now he could see the bruise on her collar bone that seemed to go further down, but cut off by her shirt.

She quickly walked over to her phone seeing that it turned on.

Prince Charming: 3 messages
Idiot brother: 3 messages
Mira Mira: 2 messages and 1 missed call
ZoZoe: 2 messages
Mom: 3 messages and 1 missed call

Irene frowned and pressed on her moms contact quickly. She figured she must've called her or been worried since she called her every night religiously.

Mama: Im sure you're busy, my dear
Mama: Call me whenever you can honey

Irene was about to press her contact to call her when the door by the man with glasses was knocked on and cracked open. A late forty year old man with black gelled hair, scrubs, a white coat, clipboard and circular glasses stepped in.

"Irene Park?" He called out to her. Irene kept her eyes on him and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yessir?" She asked and set her phone down on the bed beside her.

Gun now knew the girl with gold rimmed glasses name. Irene Park. It suited her. It was only his opinion, but he watched her. She may have been the prettiest girl he has ever seen, even prettier than Crystal. More like she was his type.

    He glanced at her phone down on the bed and saw her phone. He read the texts and wondered what kind of family she had and what class she was in. He was there for the past three hours, watching over this guy, but the only thing was silence. He figured if her family were well off they would send her to a more prestigious high school and spend some time with her after surgery.