T w e n t y F i v e

Start from the beginning

    "But the girl cant treat her man as her peasant!" He said loudly over the mic and explained the money that would be used would go to charity.

    The first boy was Beom Kim from the practical music department. He had his eyes set on one girl in green and hoped a rich hottie like herself would bid on him, but she didn't and he came out with a solid 65 in which he was disappointed with.

    The second boy was Ho Jeong from the baking department. He was embarrassed by his teacher and the MC who was apparently going to give him a bread knife he would inherit. He was blushing wildly from being embarrassed and seeing the gorgeous girl that bought chocolate milk and bread for a guy she liked. He was sold for the first number yelled out at an 80.

    Next was Eli Jang from the beauty department. He was polite and still with his eyes closed patiently as the numbers climbed higher and higher far past the first two. He was extremely attractive, so it wasn't much of a surprise. He managed to come out with a whopping 500 with a bunch of girls from the beauty department coming together to give him a date.

    "Okay, next from the architecture department...Euntae Lee." The host said. Irene looked around to see him walking like a robot.

    "He's nervous." Jace commented. Irene nodded and watched him go up the stairs up to the runway. He was so nervous he failed to notice Irene was out of her vest and kept looking everywhere for a green blob somewhere.

    Irene blushed at his new look. A white collared shirt that wasn't buttoned completely on the top and grey joggers. It wasn't out there like a tuxedo, but it was something different.

    "Wow, look at that body!"

    "Cute!"

    "His shoulders are broad!"

    All the girls murmured about how cute he was, discouraging Irene. She looked down at her money she wanted to get him something that only he would get. She was an idiot for hoping nobody else would challenge her on it.

    Luckily, Vasco heard the girls too. He only wanted one person to get him. Its all he wanted and he wanted nothing less and nothing more than her. He didn't care if she was rich or poor or what her body looked like or who was her brother. He wanted the beauty he was looking for.

    He put on a nervous face and instantly scared the girls murmurs away within that second.

    "Bid, Irene." Jace nudged her.

    "2.51."

    Vasco paused. He knew what number that was. It was the exact price for a chocolate milk at the convenient store Irene worked at. He looked to the side and saw her standing next to Jace with al her friends and beamed down at her with the sweetest smile he could have.

    "Oh my god. Is that Irene Park?"

    "Did Irene Park just buy Vasco?"

    "She's way too pretty. Maybe shes being kidnapped."

    "I bet she feels bad for him that she bought him."

    The crowd murmured in puzzled and shocked tones. Irene Park, voted the prettiest girl in school, was buying Vasco, the guy that scared everyone he came across with his strong body and facial features. They were complete opposites. One looked too sweet to hurt a fly and the other looked like he committed murder last night.

    Jace and the others felt their heart melt at how cute the two were.

    Vasco was terrified she wouldn't come or bid on him when if she was the one up here he would go flat broke just to make sure people understood he liked her. It was only an auction, but the date is what mattered.