Part 19

The pair had finished up and went down stairs, purpled was hesitant to open the door but opened it anyways. Purpled saw his father and immediately grabbed tommys hand, tommys father turned around and smiled apon seeing purpled. 

"My boy!" Purpled had let go of tommys hand and hugged the older, Tommy just sat there looking at the king. He wore a white shirt with a small fire in the middle. To Tommy he didn't really look like a king. 

He wore this weird band like thing that tied in the back and hung down about to his butt, "now WHY THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW YOU GOT MARRIED?" Tommy had started to giggle a little but stopped once he saw a smaller man. He recognized him almost immediately. "KARL!" 

Tommy ran to Karl and hugged him, "Tommy! I'm so happy to see you! You've grown so much! Now your my son in law!" Tommy looked at Karl confused for a minute before purpleds dad came over and hugged Karl's waist. "Kids make me feel old" 

Karl and Tommy giggled at the comment from the amethyst  king, "well Tommy this is my husband! Sapnap" Tommy smiled and greeted sapnap with a bow. Sooner or later purpled came back over and hugged Tommy from behind, "love can we go to bed im tired" 

Tommy smiled and turned around as purpled gently placed his hands apon tommys waist, "let me show your parents where they'll be sleeping first ok?" Purpled sighed and nodded, "goodnight dad night papa" purpled said before hugging the two then stepping aside and letting Tommy show them to there room. 

------------‐-------

Sorry today's chapter was short, but I have to give credit to a certain person for giving me ideas for purpleds dads dialogs 

@lemoncookiemunster

Welp enjoy! 

Later gaymers!

Why leave I've already found what I want- purpledinnit storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara