Part 25

"You two know eachother?"  Fundy asked kinda mad his grandpa knew his boyfriend before he did, "yeah! He always comes to give me reports about what's going on near his borders and just status reports over all" Phil smiled and pat 5ups back, "plus him and your uncle Tommy are friends" 

Fundys jaw dropped and he spoke up, "come on man! Did everyone know him before me?!" Techno had came up behind them and spoke up as well. "Mhm I've known him since he was just a baby" 

Fundy growled and hugged 5up, "mine" everyone laughed at fundys jealousy and pretty soon Tommy and Purpled came in. "Hey dad!-oh Hello 5up!" Tommy said running over to them. Fundy pulled 5up away from tommys reach, "mine uncle tommy"  

Tommy looked at fundy confused for a minute before he busted out in laughter, "you think imma steal 5up from you? Nah man I have a husband now" fundy looked up shocked and looked around, "who? I see no one worthy to marry you, unless your married to the weird looking guy right there" fundy pointed to purpled, purpled was glaring daggers into fundy. 

"Yeah that's my husband, fundy meet purpled" 

Fundys jaw dropped once again, "I so hope your pointing to the one behind the guy in the purple hoodie" purpled glared at fundy and grabbed tommys waist, "for your information fundy, yes I am his husband. I know you don't really like me after what happened with the fox situation, but I don't really like you either after you burned me"