Part 11

As soon as everyone woke up preparations for the wedding begun, the towns people set up the roads and made it look all nice for the other kingdoms who were coming.  Tommy was so happy he was talking purpleds ear off about what he wanted to do after they were married, purpled just smiled and listened to Tommy.

Purpled felt his heart pick up when Tommy mentioned having to have kids, purpled was exided Tommy wanted a future with him. Soon the maids came and took them both so they could get there outfits for the wedding.

After they were done purpled almost passed out when techno and the rest of tommys family came in, "purpled" Techno said sternly "I know you think I'm here to scold you about protecting my little brother but not entirely. I also came here to tell you something more. But we need your help we think Kyla is going to try to hurt Tommy at the wedding, a few of the guards saw her outside the window to the room you guys were in.  So I need you to tell me if you see something suspicious. If you need to grab Tommy and run I don't care if it's in the middle of the ceremony. Please protect him at any costs" 

Hearing this made purpled mad, "I will protect Tommy with my own life if I have to, that bitch can rot in hell for all I care" Techno smiled then they went on and helped purpled get ready, Nikki was with Tommy and both were having fun. Tommy was so excited to get married in a few hours but like any other person he was also very anxious.

He knew Kyla would come back and try to stop the wedding but he didn't know how, pretty soon Tommy noticed she was in the room with him. He freaked when he saw her standing in the corner, Tommy grabbed Nikki and ran out of the room. 

They ran up and down stairs but nothing worked she was always behind them, Tommy had ran right into the room where the other kingdoms would be and all the talking went silent. Tommy smiled and dowed to the other nations. "Hello I welcome you to the castle, and I am so exided to see you made it to the wedding." Tommy was panicking inside but he soon met eyes with his best friend tubbo.

Tommy smiled and walked forward to give the brunette a hug, tubbo ran to Tommy and hugged him. "Tommay! Your getting married! I'm so happy for you!" Tommy smiled and looked at tubbo, "thank you tubs now where's ranboob?" Tubbo giggled as ranboo walked over.

"I heard that, but congratulations toms" Tommy laughed and hugged the taller, "thanks ranboo, oh! MeetNikki! She's my soon to be sister in law!" Nikki smiled and walked forward, tubbo and ranboo greated her with a big smile. "Hello! Did Wilbur finally decide to man up and ask her" Nikki giggled and nodded. 

"Yes he was very sweet with it too, poor boy was stuttering the entire time" Tommy and then laughed. Tommy almost forgot about Kyla, until she walked through the door. Tommy waved a guard to them and told him what was going on, the guard quickly went to go tell Techno. 

The guard busted through the door and everyone turned and looked at him, " sir Tommy told me to tell you he found Kyla-but don't worry he's safe! She was in his room when he was changing and he took wilburs fiance and ran straight to the ball room with all the other kingdoms. He is currently talking with ranboo and tubbo sir" 

Techno nodded and went to the guard, "go back to Tommy and make sure she doesn't get near, we don't want the other kingdoms panicking. I'll have guards keep eyes on her at all times you just pay attention to Tommy. Please make sure he's armed just in case" the guard nodded and quickly went back to Tommy. 

Once the guard made it back to Tommy he immediately told Tommy what Techno told him, but he told him in private. Tommy nodded and told the guard he was already armed, they both had agreed to stick around each other and not go anywhere without the other.

It was going fine there plan had worked to keep Kyla away, pretty soon it was time for Tommy to go get to his place so he could walk up. Tommy saw Phil quickly hurry over to him. "You ok? The guard told us what happened! " Tommy quickly nodded and hugged Phil. 

Phil and Tommy began to walk up to the isle and Tommy smiled when he saw purpled, Tommy got up there and looked at purpleds worried face. Almost immediately purpled quietly whisperd, "love you ok?" Tommy smiled and nodded a little. 

The ceremony went on great, they kissed with no trouble. They were officially married, purpled couldn't be happier. Purpled took a look out in the crowd and immediately picked Tommy up bridal style and ran out of there, he heard as Kyla screamed in rage and tried to run after them but was stopped by some guards.

Purpled ran as far as he could he ran straight to where no one could harm his beloved, the hill they used to play at. He stopped then sat down with Tommy in his lap, he kissed Tommy quickly and hugged the golden blonde tightly.

"God I love you, I'm glad I spotted her" 

Tommy smiled and hugged purpled, "I'm glad you did too, I love you purpledmore than anything in this world-" Tommy was cut off by a gasp, they both looked over and saw chat was sat there with his mouth dropped wide open.

Tommy giggled and opened his arms, "sorry purp but your a close second, how could I not love this beautiful little thing?" Chat smiled smugly at purpled then hugged Tommy. Now purpled was the one with his mouth dropped wide open. 

Tommy laughed and leaned back on purpled, "I'm kidding I love you both the same" purpled gave a smug smile to the raccoon and the raccoon glared at purpled. "Chat your going to have to get used to it, hes now my husband" Chat looked like you just told it he was adopted.

Purpled had to refrain from laughing, Chat looked at Tommy then at purpled and looked at there hands as if confirming that they were married. Chat glared at purpled then looked to Tommy and sighed. 

He laid down in tommys lap and slowly fell asleep, "your adorable" Tommy looked at purpled and smiled, "and your handsome" 

The two were finally happy, it was nice and peaceful. But that was soon intrrupted with a loud scream and Tommy fell to the floor it all ended.

---------------------

Welp cliffhanger for you guys! Now wait another 2 days to see what happened 

Hehehe or I might be nice and upload tomorrow, I dunno! We'll see!