Part 49

Wilbur shook his head no, "No he's male but you know how this world is, remember sam? He's a human creeper so I'm not surprised chat could give birth to babys" Tommy nodded still trying to the everything together. Once Tommy figured it out he got over it then another gear in his head turned and his raccoon ears flickered, Kristen asked what he figured out. 

"I can I have kids then...." 

the whole table went silent for a minute, Kristen was the one who broke it as she squealed in excitement. Purpled turned a deep shade of red and techno just chuckled, "Yes my baby can give me more grandkids who aren't grown up!" 

Wilbur giggled and looked to kristen, "Yup and me and techno get a nephew!" With that they started talking about how they were as kids. It was a great conversation everyone was having fun finding out how many times Wilbur got his head stuck in the railing by the stairs. 

 they all shared laughs and smiles, they had found out out that techno never really done anything but knock over a bookshelf. Wilbur was Tommys influencer for doing dumb shit, and Wilbur just did dumb shit. 

after breakfast Tommy and purpled went out into the gardens and walked around talking, pretty soon the topic of Tommy being able to have kids came up. They had decided they did want kids they just didn't know when, Tommy said once they were ready for kids then they could talk about it again. 

They continued to walk around hand in hand and talk, sometimes they just walked in complete silence. It wasn't a awkward silence, both enjoyed being next to each other. And they'd be together for the rest off there lives. 

---------------------------------

New Purpledinnit book called 'I won't fall for you, that's a promise' is going to be out in a few days! Same with the last chapter of this book, thank you to those who have read this since the beginning and those who have read it first on Ao3. I appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me! Also the cover contest for this book and the new one is still open! Like I said I'll take it down once I get the cover! 

Well hope you enjoyed! 

later gaymers!