Part 45

Within a few hours Tommy and purpled were back in there room with chat and their kids,  Tommy was sat on the floor playing with the raccoon pups while purpled was sat on the bed watching Tommy. Purpled smiled and watched as Tommy played with the pups, chat was sat next to purpled looking at him. 

Purpled turned his head to look at chat and raised a eyebrow in confusion, chat let out a squeak and continued to glare at purpled. 

Purpled never found out why chat was glaring at him but after a few more hours Tommy had put the pups onto a bed then got into bed next to purpled, "night purp" purpled said goodbye back and wrapped his arms around Tommy. The two fell asleep there as some mischievous offspring of chat got into purpleds drawers. 

When they awoke purpleds dresser had open drawers and clothes hanging out of them, purpled flew up from the bed and looked into his drawers and noticed most of his clothes were missing. Purpled looked around the room for the pups and chat but they were all asleep in a little pile of purpleds clothes. 

Tommy was giggling and purpled was glaring at the raccoons, "they just wanted a more comfortable bed" Tommy said while laughing, purpked turned to Tommy and a small smile appeared on his face as he looked at Tommy and tommys smile that he's missed. Purpled went over to Tommy and hugged him, "God your adorable" purpled said as Tommy leaned into purpleds embrace. 

"I love you-" purpled was cut off by chat opening the door and all 5 pups running out of the room with pairs of purpleds underwear, purpled got up and chased the pups out of the room and down the hall. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU SPAWNS OF SATAN!"