Part 47

After a few minutes Tommy put some socks on and went downstairs and into the dining room where Wilbur and techno were watching purpled case after raccoons, Tommy say down in his seat next to Wilbur and looked at purpled before looking to techno when he began to speak. "Why you only wearing purpleds shirt?" Techno asked, Tommy smiled and replied. "Because I like wearing oversized stuff and my clothes don't fit me anymore, plus purpled said I looked cute in them!" Wilbur looked to Tommy and looked at his outfit. "Obviously I always tell Nikki she looks great in my clothes, it's natural for your spouse to tell you you look good in there clothes. But your not going outside wearing that, I don't want some nasty pervert starting at you. I trust purpled enough now" 

Tommy smiled and hugged wilbur, "thank you wilby!" Wilbur smiled and hugged Tommy back. "Also purpled already told me not to go outside" Wilbur nodded and looked back to purpled who was still running around trying to grab his underwear from the raccoons. "I'm surprised purpled has this much endurance" techno and Tommy both nodded to Wilburs comment. Pretty soon Phil and Kristen walked in and giggled as they watched purpled case after the raccoons, they say down and looked at purpled. 

 "How long has he been doing this for?" Techno took a sip from his tea and looked to phil, "10 minutes now" Phil nodded and they watched for a while before Kristen got up and helped. "You 5 better come here and give me the poor boys underwear right now" with that all 5 raccoons have Kristen the underwear earning a head scratch from kristen. "Thank you" Kristen turned to purpled and giggled at the face purpled was making. 

" They listen to you! " 

KrIsten giggles and handed purpled his underwear, "they just like me more now here" yelled took his underwear from kristen and glares at the raccoons before looking back at kristen. "Thank you ma'am" Kristen smiled and nodded then went back to phil and sat down. purpled say next to Tommy and looked at him. "You can not get mad at me but im locking my drawers so those shits don't get in it again " 

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry today's chapter is short I wrote this in the middle of the night, but I'll try to post later. Also I was listening to smoking snakes while i wrote this and man was I in a good mood! I'll have the video above so y'all can listen to it 

Hope you have a good day

ight!

later gaymers!