Part 30

"And that was the last time anyone ever saw prince Tommy, and till this day king purpled still tries to find him. Most people think he's dead but others believe he's still out there, waiting for someone to bring him home" all the kids at the orphanage let out a synchronized 'ooou~' .

"Hey shroud do you think he's still out there?" Asked one of the children, "yeah! I mean prince Tommy was strong! Remember when prince Wilbur would come tell us stories about prince tommy!" Shroud said with a smile, Nicolas spoke up from the corner of the room. 

"Yeah until he started to cry and left, those are just stories. Get it in your head shroud tommys dead, and he ain't coming back" with that Nicolas went to his bed and got in the covers, "so I can still believe" 

Shrouds POV

That's Nicolas he's one of the oldest here at the orphanage, a few of the care takers say he's met Prince Tommy before he was kidnapped. I think he's just mad that we keep telling the story, he's always been grumpy. Ever since I was little he was a jerk.

Well I mean I cat really blame him, rumor says that his family dumped him here a few years ago. I remember when he first got here, he was so mad. He litaraly bit the lunch lady's breast because she was being rude to him. I mean she deserved it but he didn't need to bite her, I think that was too far but it's fine I guess.

"Shroud get to bed unless you want sister myha getting mad at you, and stop staring at me. It's weird" Nicolas said glaring at me. I turned bright red and hurried to my bed, God was I really looking at Nicolas? I'm suprissed he didn't kill me.

Welp tomorrow will be a better day because that's when I planned my escape, early in the morning before the sun rises I'm finally going to get out of this terrible place! I should probably get to sleep. 

The next day (at 5 am) 

I awoke at 5 and immediately got up, I was so exided! I grabbed my bag from under my bed and quietly opened the door and looked back to the others. "Bye everyone" I whisperd before going to the window the sisters always kept open. I was on the window seal when I heard it. "Shroud what are you doing?!" I screamed and fell out of the window seal. I hit the grass with a thud which hurt. 

"Shroud are you ok?" I looked up and saw Nicolas climbing down the vines on the side of the orphanage. "What are you doing?" Nicolas helped me up and I looked to Nicolas. "I'm escaping" 

Nicolas looked at me looked at me for a minute before he spoke up, cell I'm going with you, no if ands or buts. Now let's go before they catch us!" I was dragged as Nicolas ran into the woods, which we were forbid to go in. 

We got a good 5 minutes before Nicolaus stopped and looked around, "did you even have a plan of where to go?" Now that I think about it no, I was just going to figure it out as I go. 

"No-"