Part 17

Puffy and shlatt had joined together in a hug, the two had started to talk for a good 5 minutes before shlatt turned to Tommy and purpled, "ahhh ok Tommy it is nice to meet you! My name is Jshlatt, I just have to say purpled got lucky when it came to the marriage" Tommy honestly didn't know what to say, he didn't even know if that was meant to be a compliment. 

Purpled had also had the same thought as Tommy he just pulled Tommy closer to him and smiled, with that Jshlatt had took Tommy by the hand and  started to walk off with tommy. Purpled would have said something if techno hadn't called him over to him. 

"Well Tommy I just have to say you are gorgeous, I bet you purpled loves your beautiful golden locks, from what I can see he loves his hand around your waist" Tommy had become more uncomfortable near the silly haired man, "well shlatt I bet you love your nice facial hair" 

Shlatt smiled and put his hand to his chin, "awe yes! You are q very observant person! I love my facial hair, don't it look great" shlatt said smiling, Tommy half smiled and went along with shlatt for a bit. 

Meanwhile techno had brought purpled outside into the gardens, "purpled I need you to watch over Tommy for me, I won't be here for very long if Phil decides to go to war with the Redstone kingdom. I don't knowbwho that man was who grabbed Tommy but Phil seemed to trust him when he came over so I'll trust Phil's decision"

Purpled listened to techno in silence as they walked, he knew Tommy would be sad techno would be leaving. He loved his older brother.

Time skip

Purpled carried Tommy into there room and set him down once they gotten in, " purp can we get in the bath again, I feel gross after that duche bag spit on me" purpled growled and the mention of him but nodded at tommyand picked him back up again. 

They got into the bath and Tommy was playing with purpleds small knife he had in his pocket, purpled was washing tommys hair. It was nice. Tommy had stopped playing with the small pocket knife and turned around, "purpled-gah!" Soap had fallen into tommys eyes and he started to rub his eyes and yell purpleds name. Purpled had began to laugh for a minute before helping Tommy.

"Love stop squirming! Let me help" purpled trapped tommys hips under his legs and grabbed a hold of tommys shoulders, purpled helped Tommy wipe the soap out of his eyes and Tommy just sat there. "Ow"

They were cut off by a knock at the door, "sir purpled, your father wanted to speak with you" purpled looked to Tommy confused then answerd the maid, "ok tell him I'm in the bath and that I'll be out in a minute" the maid replied with a short ok. 

Purpled looked back to tommy, "my dad never likes to speak to me, what do you think it might be?"