Part 36

Purpled awoke with his arms wrapped around Tommy and Tommy was huddled up to him, purpled smiled as he hugged the blonde. Pretty soon Tommy woke up and latched onto purpled like a koala, "love we have to get dressed" purpled giggled as Tommy would continously grab purpleds shirt to make sure he wouldn't fall. "But i wanna stay with you" 

Purpled smiled and hugged Tommy, "you will be with me, I promised the towns people once we found you they'd be notified. Plus about 38 of them already know so we got to confirm that" Tommy sighed and got off of purpled and immediately fell to the floor. Tommy felt like his feet were being torn off when he got down, purpled dropped to the floor as well and picked Tommy up. 

"I'll carry you, how about that?" Tommy nodded and watched as purpled grabbed the two of them clothes, Tommy was not going to attempt to get dressed by himself so he had purpled dress him. Once purpled finished getting Tommy dressed he got dressed then grabbed Tommy. "Now let's go get breakfast then we can go and tell the towns people ok" Tommy nodded and wrapped his legs around purpleds waist. 

Once they got down to the dining room Kristen and Phil were already down there with Nicolas and shroud, "Morning Tommy, purpled" Phil said with a smile, "morning Phil, Tom's your going to have to unwrap your legs for me to put you down" Tommy was being stubborn and wasn't listening he just hugged purpled tighter. It took 5 minutes for Tommy to sit in his own chair and at this point purpled was on the floor. 

Purpled sat in his seat next to Tommy and a few of the cooks came in and gave them there plates of food, Tommy watched as they lifted the cover to reveal pancakes and fruit. "Where's George?" Phil looked over to Tommy and replied, "he and dream went with techno" Tommy nodded in understanding and began to eat the fruit that was placed out on his plate.

------------------------------

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter! I know its short but I had to split up the chapters so you'll see how the towns people react tomorrow!  (Or today depends on how I feel)

Hope you guys have a great day/night!

Later gaymers!