Part 34

Shrouds mouth dropped in horror at the sight of the once golden blonde hair stained Red, the state Tommy was in was sickening. Kristen almost immediately ran down the hill and broke the chains that were engraved into the blondes ankles, "my baby it's ok were going to get you home" Tommy looked at Kristen trying to focus on who the figure was. 

"Who are you?" Tommy asked trying to keep his eyes open long enough to see who the person was, he ultimately failed as he closed his eyes which had grown to heavy to open them back up. Tommy groaned and let the strange person take him home. It wasn't long until they reached the kingdom, though Kristen didn't go in cause if people know Kristen and what she looks like and haven't seen her for over 19 years. People are going to freak, Kristen instead waited in the woods with shroud and Nicolas who were helping Tommy eat. 

Kristen had explained who she was to Tommy and Tommy now let her clean the blood pit of his hair and help him more, after a few rinses of tommys hair and a lot of scrubbing. The blood and the blood claughts were all out of tommys hair, returning it to its original golden blonde.

Pretty soon the sun had went down and Kristen picked Tommy up and began to walk into the town, shroud and Nicolas followed but shroud practically hid behind Nicolas when his eyes met sister myhas. He saw the anger in her eyes mixed with shock, there was only about 30 towns people out but all of them stared in shock. Kristen stopped in the middle of town square and watched as guards ran past them. At the end it was followed by Purpled walking by, Tommy had opend his eyes at the amount of noise as the guards ran past and once he saw purpled he tried to get out of Kristen's arms.

"Purpled" Tommy fell to the floor as purpled turned to see who called his name, Kristen dropped down to her knees and checked if Tommy was OK. He was more than fine when he started to army crawl to purpled, purpled was confused to who it was at first until he saw the bright sapphire blue eyes staring at him. 

Immediately purpleds eyes started to water, he had dropped to his knees and grabbed Tommy from the floor holding onto him like if he let go he'd lose him again. Kristen watched in amusement at how talkative Tommy became once he saw purpled, well he didn't really know who Kristen was other than she was his mother so she can't blame him. 

Purpled looked up to the three who stood before him, "Shroud Nicolas! You've had the whole town searching for you two, and I don't even know who you are" Kristen smiled and looked to purpled. "I am lady death or Kristen for family cases" purpled nodded, still confused to who she was. "Ok then let's get you all into the castle, we'll discuss this in there" 

With that purpled carried Tommy into the castle immediately ordering the maids to go grab bandages for Tommy, Kristen looked around only noticing slight difference to how it looked llast time she was there. Tommy was sat down on a chair as purpled carefully took the torn shirt off of Tommy, revealing numerous open wounds and bruises. 

Tommy tried his best to help move around so purpled could take the shirt off of him easier, "love don't push yourself, if it hurts don't move" Tommy complied and barely moved. 

Meanwhile shroud and Nicolas were sat in one of the chairs, "how do you think sister myha will react once she finds out were in the castle?" Shroud asked clinging onto Nicolas. "Probobly a worse punishment then what she's ever done but don't worry I'll make sure she never touches you" Shroud smiled and huddled closer to Nicolas. "Thanks" 

Nicolas smiled as a unfamiliar feeling arose in the pit of his stomach, "no problem" Pretty soon Tommy was all bandaged up and curled up in purpleds lap sleeping peacefully for the first time in a extremely long time. Purpled had a nice smile on his face as he ran his fingers through the long golden locks, "so your the famous king purpled or my sons husband" Kristen said as she carefully watched purpled play with tommys hair.

"Yeah I guess...your the famous Kristen who made Tommy that flower maze. And the one philza never stops talking about" Kristen lit up at Phil's name, "Phil is still here?-"

"Mumza..."