Part 13

Currently Phil and puffy and the rest of the adults were catching up and purpled was sat at the end of the bed his golden blonde was laying in at the moment. No matter how much the maids told him he had to come down and eat. He never left tommys side. 

Eventually tubbo and ranboo came in and sat on the other side of the bed and looked at Tommy. "Hey purpled I know it's hard but you can't starve yourself waiting for Tommy to wake up, he wouldn't want that" 

Purpled knew what tubbo was true but he didn't want to leave tommys side, "then tell them to bring my food over here I will not leave tommys side" tubbo smiled at purpled and nodded as he left, ranboo looked to purpled for a minute before going with tubbo.

"That's very sweet purpled, I'm sure everyone else will understand" ranboo smiled to purpled before following tibbo down the hall. Once they got down there everyone looked at them and sighed, "purpled wanted them to bring his food up to him cause he ain't leaving tommys side" 

Almost everyone's faces immediately turned to a smile but technos, techno still had a straight face. "I'll bring it up to him, I need to tell him I'm proud I chose him to protect tommy" Phil had a huge smile on his face as he watched techno grab purpleds plate and start bringing it up. 

Purpled just sat there looking up at the ceiling, purpled heard the door open and looked at techno. Techno sat the plate down on the desk then turned and looked at purpled. "Tubbo told us what you said, thank you purp. Clearly my decision to trust you with tommy was the best decision I could have made." 

Purpled looked at techno then to Tommy, "well what else was I supposed to do? I'm not risking losing him when I just got him back, now we're married, my dream came true! But so did my nightmare" purpled gently ran his fingers through tommys hair as Techno sat next to him.

"He'll be fine I promise, but please do eat Tommy wouldn't want you starving yourself. I won't tell you to go away from tommy you can stay in here with him as long as you want as long as once he wakes up you immediately tell us" purpled nodded and looked at techno, "thank you for trusting him with me" 

Techno smiled and hugged purpled but the hug was interrupted by a gasp and the voice purpled will never forget, "You hugged purpled faster than you hugged Nikki for the first time!? I'm telling her"