Part 48

Tommy giggled and told purpled it was fine as long as he still had access to the drawers, purpled agreed and they all began to eat. It was a mostly talkative breakfast this morning, only a few silences ran over the family as they ate. Purpled would be staring at Tommy for most of it, just admiring tommy. 

To purpled Tommy was his reason to live, when Tommy was gone purpled didn't even want to get out of bed. He would rarely even show up to dinner with Phil and techno when Tommy was gone, but how happy purpled was when he first saw Tommy staring back up at him from the floor. 

Tommy was purpleds everything, Tommy was more than willing to have kids with purpled. All either of them wanted was a life together, without anyone trying to take them away from each other. Though Tommy still had questions about chat, "wilbur" Tommy said taking a bite of his fruit then looking over to wil. 

 "Yes?" Wilbur said looking up from his food to look at tommy, " if chat has kids what happened to the mom? " wilbur looked to chat then back at tommy, "Oh umm he had them literally he gave birth to them right in front of me" Tommy looked confused for a minute then the heads turned in his head. 

 "Wait chats a girl?" 

 ------------------------------

Hello everyone! Short chapter again today! Also for those who like Tomboo or I can change it to Purpledinnit as well it'd work both ways I'll let y'all choose. But I have a plot in my head right now and I was wondering now that I have decided chapter 50 will be the last chapter of this book of y'all would like another one. 

Anyways hope you enjoyed! 

Later gaymers!