Part 40

Purpled and Tommy went to Phil's room and knocked on the door, Kristen had yelled from the inside to come in. Purpled opened the door and walked in, Tommy shut the door with his foot. Kristen looked up and smiled, "Tommy! My beautiful baby!" Kristen hugged Tommy and Tommy hugged back. 

"Your adorable Tommy, anyways purpled I wanted to know what would happen now. Cause your king will you make Tommy king too? Or Queen" purpled smiled and grabbed tommys waist and pulled him closer, "I'll let Tommy choose" Kristen smiled and looked to Tommy for his answer, "umm king? I don't really know what a queen does"

"The Queen's duties include opening each new session of Parliament, granting Royal Assent to legislation, and approving Orders and Proclamations through the council" Tommy looked to Kristen then to purpled, "I change my mind I say queen" purpled smiled and nodded. 

"I can finally show that council who's boss! Those bitches" Tommy giggled and so did purpled, "God your cute" Kristen smiled and went to Phil and hugged him. "I want grandkids" Tommy and purpled heard her comment and both had a light shade of pink across there cheeks. 

"Mumza you already have one Wilbur has a son" 

Kristen replied again, "well I want a baby grandkid! That one's already grown" Tommy giggled, "well it's up to purpled and will to have kids" Kristen looked at Tommy confused for a minute. "Wilbur would murder purpled if I got pregnant" purpmed nodded and Kristen let out a 'ohhhh' but then she spoke up. 

"He won't touch purpled without my permission so no need to worry!" Phil smiled and hugged Kristen, Tommy and purpled left after a few minutes and went up to there room. Purpled opened the door and let Tommy in, "my Queen" Tommy smiled and rolled his eyes as he walked into the room. Purpled walked in and shut the door, "I hope you know there's a specific dress code for the queen" Tommy looked to purpled and went to his closet. 

"I know! But don't you think I'll look good in a dress?" Purpled smiled and replied, "I think you'd look extraordinarily stunning" Tommy smiled and went to purpled and sat on his lap, "thanks purp, also you look very nice with your outfit" Tommy looked at the hard corset like shirt for men and ran his finger along the purple flower designs over it, "you like it? George made it for me" Tommy looked up and nodded.

"George is great, who doesn't like George" 

Purpled nodded and placed his hands on tommys hips, "true-why do you have ears? Like on top of your head?" 

------------------

IM BACK EVERYONE! I know its been so long, thank yall for waiting for me. Also I might do that again when I got back onto wattpad yesterday I came back with 99+ notifications and 7 new followers! I grew if anything that was great! 

Have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!