Part 7

Tommy continued running. He ran into a few guards this time and they immediately followed him to make sure he was OK. Pretty soon he busted through a few doors and ran straight to his older brother, techno was suprised to see Tommy holding onto him with such force. 

Techno had noticed the blood on Tommy and he freaked out and was about to ask what happened until Kyla burst into the room and looked at the guards. Her gaze then dropped to the blood stained golden blonde, she scoffed and ran out.

"GET HER" Techno screamed, signaling for every guard to run out the door and chase the black haired maid. Techno picked Tommy up and went to go patch him up, as soon as Techno set him down Tommy burst out in tears of fear. 

"Hey Tom's it's ok I got you, can you tell me what happened" Tommy tried to answer technos question but stutterd too much to get a full word out. Soon purpled and Phil ran in and went straight to Tommy. 

"Tommy!" Tommy was still blabbering and panicking, techno hugged Tommy and let him just cry it out. Techno finished patching up tommys wounds and they got Tommy changed. Now they were in a different room with guards posted by the doors inside and out, currently they were waiting for Wilbur.

Tommy was sitting in purpleds lap with his head dug into his chest, no longer crying he was just thinking to himself. Techno and Phil were talking mainly about what happened, both trying to figure out what happened. Tommy wouldn't say a thing about it until Wilbur was there, they all respected that but they were all worried. 

Pretty soon Wilbur came running in worried, "sorry it took so long there was people crowded in the streets, tommy!" Wilbur ran over to Tommy and purpled, Tommy looked at Wilbur and got up and hugged the brunette.

Wilbur sat down with Tommy still hugging him, they waited until Tommy was comfortable enough to tell them. When Tommy did explain Phil and Wilbur had tears prick the corner of there eyes, purpled was sad and Mad at the same time cause he knew who it was and techno was just think in of ways to kill the maid. 

Once Tommy was done he went back to purpled and hugged him in the end Tommy and purpled stayed in a room next to technos and the door was always guarded. Even the windows were boreded off. 

Wilbur decided to stay at the castle for a few days just to make sure Tommy was okay, he called his fiance and told her what happened. She agreed that he should stay to make suretommy was going to be safe. 

In the meantime purpled was holding Tommy and telling Phil everything about Kyla, phil thanked purpled for the information then called purpleds family. To ask if they could track her down, they agreed cause dream said he knew where she lived. 

Phil eventually left and dream came with him to his office, "dream we don't know what she's going to do next time I need you to go get Nikki she's Wilbur fiance and we don't want Kyla to catch her as a hostage. Also don't worry George works here" Phil almost laughed at the way dreams face lit up apon hearing George. 

"Yes sir, may I ask what he works here as?" Phil smiled and walked to dream. "He's the head cook" dream nodded and went on his way. Phil just smiled and soon looked over at a picture on the wall. 

His smile dropped as he thought about his wife and the kids when they were little, in the picture Wilbur and techno were both next to each other with a smile. Even though Wilbur was older than techno techno was still taller, Wilbur had his yellow sweater on with a pair of black jeans. Techno was  wearing around the same thing as Wilbur but the sweater was a dark maroon color. And Tommy was just a little baby in Kristen's arms, he was dead asleep.

Phil missed his wife, she'd know what to do. She always did. The day they did that picture Kristen was kidnapped while she was protecting Tommy, Phil and techno were training and Wil was playing with a few friends. 

Phil felt as tears fell from his cheeks onto the cold stone floors, he wiped them away and went to go get ready for bed. Soon dream came back with Nikki and he brought her to Wilbur. Wilbur thanked dream and dream immediately ran to the kitchen to try to find the brunette he left so many years ago.

Once in the kitchen he asked a few of the other people there and they lead him to George's room. Dream was so exided when he heard George's voice, the others left and dream went in the room they lead him to. George hadn't noticed dream walked in so he just kept talking to the female cook who was asking him a few things. 

Dream just sat there and admired the brunettes slim figure and his fluffy brown hair, eventually the other cook left and George turned and jumped when he saw dream. George was about to say something when he stopped, realizing who it was. 

"Dream"