Part 29

They awoke and so far everything was good news about the castle, other than the fact that the towns people were starting to get mad cause they haven't seen Tommy in 2 weeks. They were all worried something happened cause Tommy visits 4 days of every week to the towns people, "so the town is starting to rebel because Tommy hasn't visited?" Wilbur asked confused. 

3 of the guards nodded and Tommy giggled, "I usually go visit 4 days of every week, the kids love me and so do there parents" Wilbur nodded in understanding and Phil spoke up. "Yeah they yelled at me one time when I made Tommy go on a camping trip with his cousins" Techno growled at the mention of there cousins. "Yeah you sent him away with murderous shits who tried to throw him overboard in the middle of the lake. When he couldn't swim" 

Purpled looked at Tommy and grabbed his waist pulling him closer to him, "oh wow" Phil spoke up again and looked to techno. "I didn't know! Your uncle said they were well behaved" Tommy laid his head on purpleds shoulder then mutterd, "clearly not" 

"Let's just say Tommy ain't seeing them again, without my supervision" Tommy nodded and hugged purpled tighter. "Welp let's hope we never see them" Wilbur said, "well that may be a problem, they're going to be at tommys coronation when he becomes king" everyone turned and looked at Phil glaring at him. "That settles it, imma be the guard closest to him at all times" Techno said putting his sword in his sheath.

Phil nodded and looked out the window, "hey outside looks nice-" within a few seconds philza was shoved against the wall with a sword to his throat, "sorry my king but your son needs to pay" Techno flung up and put his sword to the fake guards throat, "drop it Techno or I will slice his throat, Tommy come here or Phil gets it" 

"Tommy don't" Phil looked to Tommy with pleading eyes, "i..i..I'm...sorry dadza" Tommy walked forward and almost immediately people busted through the door and grabbed Tommy throwing him over their shoulder and running back out. 

"PURPLED!"

-----------------

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I was hanging out with my friends, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!