Part 33

"Imma name you Pierre!"

Nicolas chuckled and sat next to shroud, "we got breakfast" Shroud smiled and looked at the pile of fish on the floor next to Nicolas. "Holy moly that's a lot of fish" Shroud looked at the pile with wide eyes, "your cute, now help me get a fire started so this fish is actually edible" Shroud nodded but stopped and turned bright red. 

"What-" Shroud shook his head aggressively and shook it of as he's hearing things, Shroud stood up and wrapped a piece of cloth around his neck like a scarf and set pierre in one of the folds so she laid there all peacefull. Shroud picked up a few sticks and went to Nicolas who was trying to start a fire, which with one spark a fire sparked in the peices of dry hay. 

Shroud sat down and set the sticks he had collected down next too Nicolas, "thanks Shroud-" after the fish was done Shroud and Nicolas ate. Pierre also ate some, Nicolas and shroud talked for a while about absolutely everything. It was nice at least until pierre began squaking very loudly and when they heard something land behind shroud, shroud scouted over to Nicolas and looked at the woman who had huge wings. 

Her wings were a dark black, she wore a black dress with roses printed into it, her hat had a vail of some sort over her face. "Who are you and why are you in the forest?" Nicolas grabbed Shrouds hip and pulled him closer. 

"My names Nicolas and we left the orphanage we were in, who are you?" 

The woman smiled and bent down and pet the baby raven in Shrouds scarf, "people like to call me Lady Death, but the names Kristen" the two looked at Kristen with pure fear in there eyes. "King P-phil said you died"  Shroud said slowly backing onto Nicolas.

"Ahhh I see....how's he doing?" Kristen sat next to them and waited for there answers, "well umm no one's seen him since prince Tommy got kidnapped" the anger on Kristen's face was immediately noticeable, she stood up angrily and looked at the two.  "My baby is missing?" Shroud nodded  and stood up hugged Kristen. 

"King purpled already demonstrated how getting mad isn't going to help find prince tommy" Kristen  sighed and wrapped her arms around shroud. "Your right...but who's this king purpled?" Shroud smiled and looked to Kristen. "He's prince tommys husband! He's very nice too!" Kristen nodded and thought to herself for a minute.

"Once we find my baby were going back to the kingdom. I wanna meet this king purpled and most of all I wanna see my family again. My little raccoon we'll be home again!" Shroud and Nicolas looked at Kristen confused for a minute before Nicolas spoke up. "Ma'am prince tommy isn't a raccoon, yes we all know Wilbur is human and techno is a piglin brute. But as long as we could remember tommy has always been a human" 

Kristen looked at Nicolas for a moment before speaking up, "oh? I'm pretty sure my baby had small ears growing in before those ghastly humans took me" Shroud and Nicolas looked at Kristen in shock, "hey do you think it was the same people who took you also took Tommy " Kristen smiled and nodded, "yes maybe! I remember when they broke in they grabbed me then one of them yelled to grab Tommy as well! So yes we can go there right now!" 

Shroud smiled and looked at Nicolas, "she's right we can find prince tommy!" Nicolas smiled but it faded a he thought about it, "but what if they send us back to the orphanage, you know sister myha will beat us if we're lucky she'll beat us half too death not to death" Kristen looked angry now, all the happiness from before was gone. 

"What!" Shroud sighed and hugged Nicolas, "he's not wrong last time I disobeyed she made me clean the coal house for hours sometimes I wasn't allowed back inside" Kristen was fuming with anger at this point, "she won't touch you two when I'm around, and I will not let you two go back to that horrid place! Now let's not worry about that right now let's go get my baby" 

Kristen and the two boys put the fire out and went on there way, Kristen lead them to a big clearing in the middle of the forest. "Now just down there was where they took me-"

"HELP! SOMEOBE PLEASE HELP ME! TECHNO! PURPLED! ANYONE! PLEASE!"