Part 6

Tommy got into his room and sat on his bed trying to think why the maid scared him so much, he laid down eventually and jus stared at the ceiling. Tommy was so distracted staring at the ceiling that he didn't even realize someone walked in, Tommy did notice though when they went behind him. He immediately got up and noticed it was the black haired maid. 

"Who are you and why are you here?" Tommy asked slowly backing up to the door. The maid laughed and started walking towards  Tommy, " oh me? The names Kyla and I'm here to kill you. You stole purpled from me, hes supposed to be mine. Not some ugly witch" Kyla continued to walk forward and Tommy turned and booked it to the door.

"Oh your not getting away that easily" with that Kyla lunged at Tommy and forced him to the ground, Tommy hit the floor and immediately tried to run to the bathroom. Bit with that other failed attempt Kyla threw a book at Tommy, they fought around for what felt like hours. Tommy was now bleeding all over his arms, his head, his right leg, and most likely his back as well. 

How Tommy desperately hoped purpled would Come in and help him, it never happened, Tommy was now at Kylas knife. If he wanted to die he would have just let Kyla stab him, but he still has purpled, his family, and his soon to be sister in law. 

Tommy kicked her back with all the strength he had left, she went crashing into his bookshelf. Tommy got up and unlocked the door and ran out, he ran into a few maids which freaked as soon as they saw him. 

Tommy's clothes were ripped and he had blood all over him, but he still ran down the hall. He could hear Kyla screaming for him to stop and accept his fate, he never turned instead he ran down the stairs and into a room which he had no idea which room he ran into. 

Once in that room he still kept running, pretty soon he heard his father and purpled calling his name. He was about to stop and go to them but he heard the door open and Kyla scream once again. 

Tommy continued running to the place he knew she couldn't get him.