Part 24

Tommy and purpled stayed in the garden for a while,  completely not aware of who had just shown up to at the castle. 

"FUNDY!" Wilbur screamed as he ran and hugged his son, "yeah hey dad" Wilbur stepped away about then looked at the person who had also came in with fundy. "And who's this?"b Wilbur examined the other for a moment. He had white hair which faded into pink at the ends, ontop of his head sat a leaf, he was wearing a maroon sweater, and a pair of jeans that folded at the ends. 

It wasn't bad considering he wasn't of royal blood, and he's never seen a Duke or dutchess who had his looks. "Umm dad this is my boyfriend 5up, he's from the burgundice kingdom" Wilbur nodded in understanding then looked at 5up again. "Well 5up.....welcome to the family" 5up smiled nervously and bowed to Wilbur, "thank you sir" Wilbur smiled at his manners and spoke up. "No need to bow, you are my sons boyfriend" 

Nikki came over and hugged wilburs side and smiled at fundy, "hello fundy!" Fundy waved and smiled. Wilbur wrapped his arm around Nikki waist and smiled. "Well 5up what's your family status? F you clothes I'd guess either just a really chill royal or a chil duke" 5up smiled and looked at Wilbur. 

"I'm actually the grand Duke" Wilbur smiled and nodded, "well then makes sense why you wear what you want" they all went to the seating area and began to talk, Nikki had went to go help the maid get drinks and Wilbur stayed and talked to fundy and 5up. 

They all were getting along quite well, Phil had walked in and fundy stood up and ran to Phil. "GRANDPA!" Fundy screamed as he hugged Phil, Phil smiled and hugged the fox back. "HI fundy! When did you get back?" Fundy pulled away from Phil and looked up at him. "I just got back today, oh umm grandpa meet my boyfriend" fundy moved out of the way and looked over to 5up. 

Almost immediately Phil spoke up, "the grand Duke of burgundice! It's a pleasure to meet you again, and this time your dating my grandson!" 5up stood up and went to Phil with a smile on his face. "It's nice to see you too Phil" 

--------

My best friend likes sundy so I had to add it! Next chapter will be out sometime tomorrow around 4:30 MST!