Part 3

The two just sat there and stared at each other for a minute, Tommy soon burst out in tears and hugged the taller blonde. Purpled smiled with tears still coming down his face as he hugged Tommy tighter, "I missed you" perpled said burying his head into tommys neck. 

Tommy didn't even say anything he just hugged purpled tighter, after a few minutes Tommy and purpled were in tommys room. "It's been so long, your room has changed" Tommy giggled and looked at purpled. "What? Did you really expect me to stay the same?" Purpled laughed.

"I don't know I mean you look almost the same, still wearing the necklace I gave you" Tommy rolled his eyes at purpled comment with a smile. "And you look different-ish your hair is defenetly longer, this scare on your cheek is new, but over all your still wearing your purple hoodie. Even at formal places" purpled giggled and hugged tommys waist.

"I still think your as perfect as ever, and the fact that we have to get married I think is by far ten times better" Tommy blushed a bright red as he laid down on his bed, "Purpled!" The two soon broke out in a laughter that was interrupted by a over sized raccoon jumping at purpled. "Ahhh! Tommy!" 

Tommy laughed even more and grabbed the raccoon, "hey it's ok chat this is purpled! You might remember him" Tommy held the raccoon which looked more like a medium sized dog, and messed up purpleds hair and coverd the scar. "Eeehhh see?" The raccoon hissed at purpled before laying his his lap and falling asleep.

"Hehe, why did you raise a vicious raccoon?-hey wasn't this the one that ran at us on the hill?" Tommy smiled and nodded. "Yep! After you left he still visited the hill until he got injured and I took him in and helped him. So meet chat!" 

Purpled smiled and softly pet the raccoon, "hello chat"

-------------------------------------------

Sorry the chapter was short, I'm in class at the moment. Tomorrow's chapter will be longer! 

Thank you for reading! 

Later gaymers!!