Part 27

Purpled continued to run from Wilbur it's wasn't long until Tommy walked down and told them what happened, they all laughed and watched. Pretty soon they watched as chat ran at purpled as well, Chat jumped and got on purpleds shoulers. Chat was jumping on purpleds shoulders grabbing at his hoodie. "AHHHHH CHAT NO NO NO-"purpled was shoved to the ground by Wilbur.  

Tommy giggled and walked forward and pulled Wilbur off of purpled then grabbed Chat, "ok you two no more terrorizing my husband" 

"But-" 

"No Wilbur "

Wilbur huffed and stood up and kicked purpleds shin and went over to Nikki, "ow!" Purpled groaned and stood up fixing his hoodie which Chat messed up. "Thanks for the help love" Tommy smiled and kissed purpleds cheek. "Mhm...hey Chat! You your very cute! Aren't you! I need to get you a sweater-omg you and purpled could match!" Tommy happily said. 

Purpled and Chat looked at each other and glared, "wouldn't that be cute!" The two looked at Tommy and smiled then immedeaitly went back to glaring at each other when Tommy looked away. "Wow imagine getting in a fight with a raccoon" fundy said glaring at purpled, "oh shush ya raccoon rabbit"

"Who you calling a raccoon rabbit you over grown sea monkey!" 

Purpled and fundy glared daggers into each other before Tommy stepped between the two, "ok you two no fighting, please" fundy glared at purpled and walked away while muttering "bitch" purpled looked to Tommy and hugged him. "Sorry love-"

" your highness someone broke into your room!"

Tommy turned around and looked at the gaurd, "go get techno tell him what happened, sapnap Karl we need to find somewhere to hide you guys. We don't want you two getting hurt" sapnap grabbed Karl and followed Tommy to a different place. The rest ran into different directions immedeaitly going to hide. 

Once everyone hid Chat stood in the room behind a few plants, they looked at all of there stolen items making sure they were all where they left them. Once he was sure they let out a squeak of approval but was cut off by someone grabbing the gruff oh their neck. 

"Gotcha you flee bag"