Part 44

"Mumza" 

Techno had gotten up from the chair so quickly and ran to Kristen, Kristen wrapped her arms around techno and hugged him tightly. "My baby has grown up so much! Oh how much older you look" they hugged for a while before it was time for breakfast, they all sat down  and ate. 

After they ate George and Tommy caught up and Wilbur had a suprise for everyone after dinner, it wasn't long until Tommy ended up curled up in purpleds lap dead asleep as purpled talked to Phil and techno. Phil was talking about stories of Tommy as a kid to Kristen and techno and purpled listened sharing a few laughs and giggles. 

"Tommy was not a great kid when mixed with tubbo, I remember one time when they had only met Ranboos parents about a dozen times. It was tommys crule idea to put dog shit, litaral dog shit in Ranboos fathers drink, Tommy didn't carry his idea out Tubbo carried it out and did it while they were sleeping over..................I'm glad Tommy didn't carry it out but he gave tubbo the idea so he still got in trouble"

They all giggled and Phil continued to talk, it was a nice change in pace from what they've been doing the past 5 years. Pretty soon it was dinner and they all gathered around the table and ate, this time George ate with them on tommys request. Finally everyone finished eating and WiIlbur stood up and announced that he was going to say the suprise, everyone  looked to wilbur and waited. 

"Ok well I'd like to announce that...." Wilbur reached down by his feet and got up with a familiar little member of the family, "i found chat! And umm" Wilbur reached down and grabbed a kennel where little squeaks were being heard from it. Tommys eyes lit up as he got up and ran to Wilbur and grabbed chat embracing chat with a big hug, "chat! I've missed you so much!" 

Chat and Tommy hugged and Tommy took the kennel with 5 raccoon kits in it to his seat, Wilbur smiled and sat down. "Thank you Wilby!" Tommy said while he was petting one of the raccoon pups. 

"Your welcome toms"

-----------------

Sorry this chapter took so freaking long, and it's not even very long I've just been struggling with keeping my motivation recently. Also this always happens but I'll probably start updating everyday once I go back to school or at least a week or two into school, anyways hope you enjoyed! 

have a good day/night! 

Later gaymers! 

Why leave I've already found what I want- purpledinnit storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara