2.

After a few years Tommy was now 16 and locked in his room, before you ask why let's just say Tommy let his pets attack someone his father tried to make him marry. She was a bitch anyways, and plus Tommy was gay. Although he'd never admit that to his father, cause he would murder him. 

Now Tommy just lay in bed starring at the ceiling with nothing to do,  eventually his mind began to wonder. Tommy didn't like it when his mind wonderd, cause it would always lead to him thinking about the platinum blonde who left quite a while ago. 

So for the rest of that night it was spent with Tommy trying to remember what purpleds eyes looked like, he felt guilty cause he couldn't remember them. 

"Ugh why can't i just remember him!" Tommy yelled upset. 

Tommy soon fell asleep. He eventually woke up to his maid shaking him, "sir your father wants to see you" Tommy let put a groan then he got up and went to his father.

"Yes dad?" 

His father turned around with a big grin on his face, Tommy knew it was another marriage proposal. "I have good news son! I've found another person you can marry!" Tommy was about to object before his father interrupted him, "bad news is that the person I found is a guy, but it would really help our kingdom! The prince of cresentburg had agreed to marry you! You will met in a few hours so go get ready! Also this time please wear what the other royal family picked out for you. I don't want any bickering cause you didn't wear what you were supposed to, now go"

Tommy was left with no choice  and he reluctantly went up to his room and saw the outfit on his bed, Tommy sighed and picked it up only then realizing that it was a suit. "Thank God it's not a dress!" Tommy got tje suit on and did his hair before walking back to where his father was. 

Apon walking in Tommy noticed that the other family was there now, "awe Tommy there he is! Your majesty I'd like you to meet my son" everyone turned around and Tommy noticed that dream was there. Maybe dream was their bodyguard.  Tommy walked forward and stopped once he was next to his father, he didn't look up  at the family cause he was taught that was rude. 

Tommy's father Phil continued to talk to them for a bit before Phil looked to Tommy, Tommy looked up at Phil then to the other family. Tommy quickly noticed that platinum blonde who was looking back at him with tears in his eyes. 

"P-purpled-"