Part 46

Purpled ran up and down the stairs, back and forth through the hallways, and all around the dining hall. Purpled had only managed to catch 2 of the raccoons and 2 of his pairs of underwear.  Meanwhile Tommy was back in the room with chat, "didbyou teach your kids bad habits ?" Tommy asked chat, chat looked at purpleds dresser then to the clothes all over the floor and shook his head no. 

Tommy giggled and reached his hand out for a high five, "good job, purpled needs the exercise " Chat grined and high fived Tommy. Tommy smiled and stood up, Tommy looked at purpleds clothes on the ground then to his dresser. He decided he was going to wear purpleds clothes cause his don't really fit him anymore, Tommy picked up a shirt which was huge and would be a dress on him. He said fuck it he was the Queen! 

Tommy put the shirt on which went almost down to his knees, it was long enough so when he bent over it wouldn't lift up to show his butt. Tommy nodded then grabbed a pair of his shorts and put them on so he wasn't just wearing his underwear under the shirt, Tommy smiled when he heard purpled walk into the room and stop at the doorway.

"Purpled! Did you get your underwear back?" Tommy turned around and looked to purpled who was frozen in the doorway looking at tommys outfit, "o-only 2...wow you look cute" Tommy smiled as purpled walked to him and put his hand on tommys hip, and one holding his hand. 

"Is this my shirt?" Purpled asked as he pulled Tommy closer to him, "yup! How'd you know?" Tommy said with a smile. Purpled chuckled and Bagan a slow dance with tommy.  "It's purple, and way to big for you. Plus you look adorable in it, you ain't going outside though" Tommy giggled and looked at purpled "your starting your sound like my brothers" 

"I do not! I'm just saying one one else gets to see you in-ok maybe I am...but still your not going outside, you know I'm protective" Tommy smiled and kissed purpled, "I know and don't worry I wont" 

"Oh umm purp"

"Yes?"

"Turn around"

Purpled turned around to see 2 baby raccoons walking put of the room with his underwear, purpled began to chase them again screaming. 

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

---------‐----------------

Hope yall enjoyed! 

Have a good day/night! 

Later gaymers!