Part 32

In POV of purpled during the kids escape 

It had been 5 years since Tommy was taken and I still can't seem to function properly without him, tommys kidnapping took its toll on everyone. Techno is never home cause he's searching for him, Phil has locked himself in his office, Wilbur goes out in the village every week and tells the kids stories about Tommy, chat is missing (they're probably dead if imma be honest), fundy and 5up left and went back to there kingdom, my dad's still send soldiers out to look for him. 

The first thing we did when Tommy went missing we told the town and all of the men and most of the woman went out to look for him, but they come back with no luck. Now every year on tommys birthday everyone comes together and has a little celebration, they line the roads with his favorite flowers and I always sit on the steps of the castle and watch.

Half the time when I'm doing paperwork Tommy always makes his way back to my mind and distracts me, I know the whole kingdom and every other kingdom knows I miss him. So far in those 5 years two kingdoms have fallen, one was because they tried to invade but the twons people came at them with whatever we had. The other just had a revolt against the kingdom and the people slaughterd the king and queen. 

 There children are currently living in my kingdom, down at the orphanage.  Their daughter starved herself and the little boy still is there.  He was only 9 when he came here but he's adjusting quite quickly, i sometimes go visit him to see how he's doing he's a friendly little spider. (They call him little spider cause-well yall know what shroud looks like if not look it up) he's full of energy, yes the other kids looked at him weird at first but they warmed up quite quickly. 

Aside from that everything is just as it was, I found Chats stash with 6 pairs of my underwear, 17 gold necklaces, 65 netherite scraps, and shit tons more stuff. I kinda miss that raccoon, but I don't at the same time. 

I am now 23 which means Tommy would be 22 and my hair has grown out a shit ton it's now a lot longer than tommys was, I just haven't wanted to really do anything. Most times I don't wanna wake up but I got people who count on me so I got to go through it, Phil has dragged me out of bed multiple times. He's told me about Kristen and how she was taken away, he's told me that techno and Wilbur dragged him out of bed every morning when he didn't want to. 

I went out into town for a early morning walk and everything seemed nice and quiet, I noticed a kid walking out of a clothes shop but I payed no attention to it. That was until I saw clothes on the floor, I noticed they were the clothes the kid was wearing and I saw the little spiders clothes as well. I knew what they had done and knew I was going to get reports from the orphanage that two kids got out. I'll just have to wait to see who the other kid was. 

------------------

Guys while I was writing this chapter I was listening to one of my favorite songs I was so happy, also names for the raven chick is still standing I just did a little intermission. Also how many of you guys can tell me who the guy is on the picture?? 

Hope yall enjoyed

Sarajevo by sabaton!

Have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!