Part 12

Purpled sat in a chair with tears streaming down his cheeks, there was blood dripping from his hands and clothes and his face. Phil was trying to calm him down by telling his Tommy was going to be OK, but he just got married to the one he's been wanting for years. And hes not ready to lose him.

Techno walked in carrying kylas bloodied body through the door, "danm purpled you did some damage" Phil gagged and almost threw up. "Techno don't bring that in the house!" Techno laughed and looked at purpled and sighed. 

"Hey purp it's ok knowing Tommy he'll make it through, also remind me not to fuck with you" Techno looked at the magled body of Kyla and shiverd. "If you can do that I trust you with tommy" 

Purpled looked up and looked at Kyla, the way her face was smashed inward like a rotten pumpkin, the way her arm looked like there were no bones, the way he turned her body into a rotten fruit. 

He didn't even know he had that in him, well she did shoot Tommy. He can't even remember anything after Tommy fell to the floor up to when he was being restrained by Wilbur. Purpled just watched as Techno dragged the lifeless body somewhere so they can burn it down into ash. 

Purpled had waited there for days for Tommy to wake up, but day by day he never did wake up. Phil had told the kingdoms and towns people what had happened and they all made a little get better thing on the steps of the kingdom. 

There were a big variety of flowers lining the sides of the stairs with gifts and candles, but the thing that caught purpleds eye was a bundle of flowers at the top of the stairs. They were roses and alliums, purpled felt the eyes of the towns people looking at him. 

Purpled looked down and noticed he crying by the small dots on the floor, purpled wiped his tears and turned around and saw the towns people looking at him worried. Purpled cleared his throught then spoke up, "thank you for the gifts for Tommy  once he wakes up ill ask him if he'd like to come and talk to you guys, I know he liked to do that" 

The towns people seemed satisfied with his answer and they smiled, purpled was about to walk back in the castle until he heard someone scream his name. "PURPLED" purpled turned around confused but his eyes welled up with tears when he saw his mother trying to make her way through the crowd.

"Papa puffy" purpled said with a slight Crack in his voice. Puffy made her way through the crowed and ran straight to purpled. She embraced hin in a big hug, purpled heard dream behind him yelling at puffy to let purpled go. 

Puffy looked up and looked at dream through blurry eyes, but she knew it was dream. Dream stopped and looked at puffy, tears had started to fall from his eyes as he ran forward and hugged puffy. "Mom!" Puffy smiled and opened her arms for dream. 

They hugged and puffy pat dreams back lightly, "I missed you too little duckling" 

------------

Yall were lucky I had nothing to do today, and I was bored so I wrote another one. Your welcome!

Anyways have a good day or night!

Later gaymers!