Part 15

After a few hours or so Tommy had decided he'd go out and say he'll to the towns people, Tommy went to his room and paused when he rememberd what happened in there. Just thinking about it made Tommy shake with fear, purpled had went in instead and grabbed the clothes from tommys broken dresser. 

Purpled hadn't seen the damage that had happened to the room and he was shocked to see that almost everything was destroyed, the bed frame was broken, the table purpled drew that picture for Tommy on, tommys dresser, and tommys shelf.

Purpled just grabbed the clothes then got out cause it would remind him of the 1 and a half weeks where he thought he lost Tommy, purpled handed Tommy the clothes which looked like ruined towns people clothes and Tommy smiled and thanked purpled. 

After Tommy got dressed purpled was the first to go outside, as soon as they saw purpled everyone lined up at the bottom of the stairs. Hoping for good news. Purpled got to the 5th to last step and looked at them silently.

"Is he alive? At least tell us he ok" one of the towns people said, purpled had noticed that a tall weird haired man had came up. Purpled had a strange feeling about him so he made sure there were guards around.

"Tommy is....." the crowd had a mixture of different faces, some were worried, some were mad, some where sad. Purpled could tell they've already had the idea that purpled would say dead.

"Alive and awake" the amount of relief on the people's faces made purpled smile, soon they all began to cheer and purpled saw Tommy in the mix of the crowed. Tommy took his hood off then the first person saw him and gave him a hug. 

Then the crowed just went Like that, they all gathered up and hugged Tommy, some gave him things. After everyone had gotten a hug or given a gift to Tommy, Tommy went up to purpled and kissed his cheek. 

Purpled wrapped his arm around tommys waist and smiled, "I. Think you made them happy love" 

The towns people all said in unison, "yes!" Purpled laughed and so did Tommy. After a few minutes Tommy had started to admire the mass amounts of flowers everywhere. The towns people had mostly gone back to work, all that was left was the children who Tommy was playing with. 

It was nice but someone always has to come ruin it, "I see your married now you dumb freak"