Part 22

It has been at least 6 hours since breakfast and purpled was staying quite close to Tommy, the two were walking down to lunch when one of the cooks came out. "Oh hello your highness, I'm the new cook here" 

Purpled took a small step in front of Tommy in a protective manner, "what's your name" purpled asked looking at the cook. "Oh the names jack manifold! But you guys can call me jack" within an instant purpleds mind went straight to what gerorge told him this morning. 

"The new cook jack manifold don't trust him, when I came in he was lurking around yours and tommys room" 

Purpled had forced himself to smile, "sorry if I seem a little defensive, I'm not taking my chances of losing Tommy. But it was nice to meet you jack, now we must be getting to lunch" jack nodded and stepped aside from the two, purpled grabbed tommys hand and both went down to the dining room. "Purp you ok? You seem tense" 

"Yeah I'm good I'm just a little tired from chasing chat around when they stole my underwear" Tommy giggled and linked there hands, "after lunch how about we go take a walk in the gardens there's a very beautiful place there" purpled smiled and lltook a quick glance at Tommy, "even more beautiful than you. I doubt it" 

Tommy smiled and looked to purpled, "you are not bad yourself" they two reached the doors to the dining room, which were opened by two guards. Tommy thanked them then went on, purpled gave a slight nod. 

They sat down once again and this time sapnap, Karl, puffy, Phil, Wilbur, and Nikki were there. Wilbur turned around and looked to them, "oh hey guys! By the way what was the meaning of purpled running around the halls screaming at chat?" 

Tommy giggled and sat down next to Wilbur, "Chat swipped his underwear from the dresser" puffy looked to Tommy and spoke up, "was he not wearing any underwear as he was running down the hall?" Purpled immediately objected, "no I was wearing underwear chat stole my underwear from my dresser" puffy nodded and looked to sapnap. 

"Well I remember when sapnap chased you around his kingdom cause you didn't want to get clothes on, so you ran through out the entire castle butt ass naked" sapnap nodded and looked to purpled, "you were the biggest trouble maker when you were younger. Didn't listen to me but when it came to grandpa bad or puffy you listened" 

Wilbur spoke up and looked to sapnap, "man thats funny the funniest thing Tommy ever did is when he got stuck in curtains,  we still don't know how he did it but he was stuck upside down for like 3 hours " 

Tommy looked over to Wilbur and came back at him, "yeah like when you got your head stuck in your guitar " everyone except Wilbur giggled while Wilbur glared at Tommy. 

It was nice, everyone had sometime of smile on there face. Well after jack showed up purpleds smile disappeared,  George was also there so was dream. George had probably told him what he told purpled, he looked way more on guard than he was last time. Although he was still following George like a dog who wants attention, "sorry for the wait, someone spilled soup on the floor" George explained as jack served everyones food to them.

"It's fine George we were having a great time chatting with each other" sapnap smiled and so did George, "that's good, now jack push it back to the kitchen let me show you where it goes" with that the three left back to the kitchen. 

Everyone turned when they heard the door open and close,purpled was nervous to see who it was but quickly calmed down when he saw chat jogging its way to the table, "hello chat!" Wilbur said as chat got on the chair by purpled. Chat turned to Wilbur and it waved before George ran into the room and set a smaller plate down in front of chat. 

"You've trained your pet to eat with you guys?" Tommy nodded and so did Wilbur, "That's cause when Tommy was younger he begged Phil if chat could eat with them. So they've been apart of our dinner table for a long while" sapnap nodded and looked back to chat who was scarfing the food down. 

"That's nice to know"