Part 4

A few hours went by and the two quickly found themselves face to face with Phil, "Tommy" Tommy walked forward to Phil. "Yes dadza?" Phil smiled and hugged the golden blonde. "Your making me feel old! In a few days your getting married then after that your crowned king" 

Purpled smiled at the thought of Tommy being his, he couldn't wait. "Yeah but you still have techno" Phil looked at Tommy for a minute before speaking. "But he's just a knight and never really home" Tommy giggled a bit before hugging Phil again, "Don't worry dad were still your kids, plus it's techno if you ever go out he's always with you. Techno is way to protective" 

Phil smiled and pqt Tommy on the head, "your right, I might just go for a walk everyday now" Tommy giggled and went to purpled and held his hand. "Ok thank you for the idea Tom's also purpled if you hurt my precious little boy I will murder you" 

"Same here" everyone turned around and saw techno and Wil in the doorway. Tommy smiled and ran to the two and hugged his older brothers. "Hey Tom's glad to see you too" Wilbur said as he huggedTommy. 

Phil ran to his sons and also joined in on the hug. After a few minutes Tommy was with Wilbur talking to him about anything and everything while Phil and techno were talking to purpled. "So tommyhow has purpled been treating you?"

Tommy smiled and rolled his eyes and looked at Wilbur, "why do you think he's hurt me?" Wilbur rolled his eyes and looked at Tommy, "I just wanna make sure, but promise me if he does tell me, tech, or Phil please" Tommy nodded and hugged will. "I already tell you guys everything I promise" 

Wilbur nodded and smiled when he saw the other three walking back, they sat down and purpled sat next to Tommy. "Hello purp!" Tommy hugged purpled and looked at him. Purpled smiled and hugged the golden blonde back, "hey tommy" purpled said back.

Time skip! 

Purpled and Tommy ended back up in tommys room near the end of they day, it was nice and quiet. They sat in a comfortable silence it wasn't until about 30 minutes later when Tommy started to giggle. "What?" Purpled got up and looked at Tommy who was trying to muffle his laughs. 

"Remember you promised me that we'd get married when we were older" purpled scoffed and layer back down and laughed, while reaching over to hold tommys hand. "Well than I wasn't lying, I'm glad I wasn't lying" purpled smiled and looked at the ceiling then to the golden blonde who was also staring at the ceiling.

"You know your absolutely gorgeous" at this point purpled was just flirting with the blonde until he got a reaction, "well your not that bad yourself" purpled smiled and got up on his elbows and looked at the slight blush upon tommys cheeks, "awe your flustered" Tommy immediately turned bright red as he got up and looked at purpled. 

"Shut up!" 

The two laughed for a few minutes before purpled eventually found himself being used as tommys personal pillow, purpled sighed and gently ran his fingers through the golden blonde hair. "Goodnight toms" 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been busy recently I'll try my best to update tomorrow. 

Thank you for reading! 

Later m8!