Part 14

Purpled quickly pulled away from techno and hugged the golden blonde, "tommy!" Tommy smiled and hugged purpled back tightly. Tommy looked over t techno and smiled at technos smile on his face,, "hey tech" Tommy said as he started to run his fingers through purpleds hair. 

techno left to go tell the others Tommy was was wake and Tommy looked at purpled teary eyes and kissed his cheek. "Purp please don't tell me you starved yourself cause you wouldn't leave my side" purpled looked down at the necklace on Tommy, "kinda, I only refused to eat today cause there was no way in this world would I leave your side. But I haven't eaten in like 4 days now, I'm sorry" purpled felt very guilty now.

"Hey love its fine as long as you eat today got it, I'm not having you die on me." Tommy put his hand on purpled cheek and purpled put his on tommys hand. "I will, but you also need something to eat-" purpled was interrupted by a squeak which sounded like it was from tubbo.

Purpled turned around and there everyone was standing there, purpled turned red and looked back to tommy. Tommy giggled and kissed purpleds forehead and looked to everyone else, "hello!" 

With that they all took turns hugging Tommy, Tommy forced purpled to eat his food and soon a maid brought Tommy in some soup.  They all talked while the two ate and once they were finished Tommy wanted to get up out of the bed, Wilbur had helped Tommy get up out of bed. 

Tommy was a little wobbly but I mean he was asleep for a week almost 2, "this is a lot harder that I remember" Tommy said hanging onto wilburs arm. "Yeah you've been asleep for one and a half weeks" Tommy looked to techno for a moment. 

"Oh ok, that makes a little more sense"

Soon they all went downstairs and hung out just talking to each other, it was nice. Tommy did ask about what happened to Kyla and the entire room went silent, "umm well let's just say purpled ummm-" tubbo started to say but was cut of by techno, "purpled beat her until she look like a rotten pumpkin "

Tommy looked at purpled for a minute before looking back to techno, "really? I've known him to knock people out but make them look like rotten pumpkins is a whole different purpled" they nodded and Tommy looked back at purpled who looked guilty.

"You did didn't you" Tommy said staring at purpled with his hand ontop of purpleds, "yeah.....I didn't even know I did it until I heard Wilbur yelling for me to stop and I saw her lifeless body just laying on the floor" 

Tommy looked back to techno and blinked a few times, "hey I mean-wait I almost forgot! Techno warmed up to purpled faster than nikki and tubbo!" Nikki and tubbos jaws dropped as they looked at Tommy. Nikki looked over to techno and huffed then looked away and faced Wilbur now. 

Tubbo stood up and ran at purpled, purpled quickly got up and ran away. "YA BITCH I HAD TO WAIT 6 YEARS FOR TECHNO TO LIKE ME AND HE HASNT EVEN KNOWN YOU FOR A MONTH!" Tommy giggled as he watched the two run back and forth across the room.

Tommy was happy he had them to look after him, but the thought of becoming king after 3 weeks of being married is kinda scary to him. He still has to go tell the towns people he's alright, you know what he'll do that tomorrow. And he knows exactly what he'll do to suprise him.

-------------------

Hello! I have a discord now and yall can join and chat with each other and also give me some requests for what should happen in the story next. Yeah I'm running out of ideas quickly. Just go to my profile and it'll be there.