Part 21

Purpled had woken up first and began to rub tommys back, it wasn't long until the blonde started to move into the touch. This had made purpled smile, "love its time to get up, our parents are probably already up" Tommy groaned and looked to the platinum blonde.

"Whyyyyyy I'm so tired" purpled giggled a bit before he flipped Tommy over and got ontop of him, "ok if you won't get up ill fuck you into the bed" Almost immediately tommys face turned bright red as he shoved purpled off of him, "hey do you know what we're having for breakfast?" Tommy asked casually. 

Purpled giggled and got up on the other side of the bed, "nope I don't know if I've even met the cook" Tommy turned around and took his shirt off. "I'm pretty sure you have, cause if I met him when we were kids i know you met him" 

Purpled looked over at Tommy confused for a minute before Tommy spoke up again, "we'll go see him after breakfast" purpled just nodded then the two got dressed. They had went downstairs and Karl stood up and went to the golden blonde, "Tommmmmmmy! Your so cute! Everytime is see you i feel like I'm getting old" 

Tommy giggled and replied back, "thanks Karl, you always look great" the two smiled and sat down. Purpled sat next to Tommy but was still smack dead in front of his father, so purpled had decided to talk to him cause clearly Tommy and his other father were too busy talking. 

"You know it sucks when your own husband chooses your dad and not you" sapnap looked to purpled and nodded, "yeah I know, he does this a lot" purpled giggled and looked at sapnap, "dad chooses grandpa bad over you" sapnap nodded and looked at Karl, who was still talking to Tommy.

"You can't get mad though, there just too fucking cute" purpled nodded and put his hand on tommys thigh, the golden blonde had leaned into the touch and put his own hand ontop of purpleds. 

Pretty soon the food came in and there dream was following George like a puppy, "George!" Sapnap immediately got up and gave George a hug, "its been so long! Your still short but defenetly look grown" George glared at sapnap for a minute before rolling his eyes playfully and setting the breakfast up on the table. 

"George you should stay and eat with us" sapnap said, George turned around and looked to sapnap. "I gotta go show the new cook around" he looked around before he went over to purpled and whisperd into his ear, soon George left with dream still following like a puppy. 

Purpled looked kinda worried and didn't even realize he tightend the grip on tommys thigh, Tommy had started rubbing the pad of his thumb over purpleds hand. that seemed to calm purpled down a bit. But inside he was still panicking.