Part 31

"So your telling me you planned to escape with no plan?!" Nicolas turned around glaring at shroud as he said that, "I mean I just planned to figure it out as I go-" Nicolas sighed and looked to where we came. "Well thanks to you I'm in Pj's, get ready to steal a few clothes cause you really need a change in style not what ever that weird jumpsuit is" 

Shroud looked at his clothes and noticed all the dirt and holes in his clothes, "I mean sure but how we supposed to get to the village to steal clothes?" Nicolas pursed his lips together and looked at shroud. "I'm not stupid I know my way to town, now follow me" 

The two walked for about 10 minutes and eventually they found themselves in the town which was still lit up by a few lamps on stores. Nicolas made his way through a few people who were doing some late night shopping, shroud was barely keeping up. Yes Nicolas was only 15 but he knew how to steal things without people knowing you stole something, Nicolas ended up telling shroud to stay outside as he went in. 

Shroud did as told and sat outside, it only felt like 5 minutes when Nicolas was in the store but he got out quickly. Shroud noticed Nicolas looked a bit fatter than usual but shroud didn't feel like getting slapped so he kept quiet, "ok I got some clothes they may be oversized cause I only grabbed the ones which were easiest to pull off of the things" 

Shroud nodded and watched as Nicolas unbuttoned his pajama shirt, letting a small pile of clothes fall down. Shroud looked at the clothes for a minute before looking back up at Nicolas who had not buttoned his shirt up yet and shroud just stared at Nicolas for a minute before realizing and turning bright red. "I-i ummm you pick first" shroud said looking away from Nicolas. 

"Ok?"

Nicolas grabbed two things then shroud took the other two things of clothes, "ok you change over there I'll changed over there" Nicolas pointed to two areas and went to his left. Shroud went to the right and looked at the pair of clothes he grabbed, it was just a button up and to his luck a skirt. Nicolas really was just grabbing random pieces. 

But shroud somehow made it work bypassing the skirt on and ripping his old clothes into strings and used one to hold the skirt up and another just for fashion he put it around his wrists then the rest went around his wrists also. Shroud took a minute to look at his outfit, he thought he did a pretty good job!

Shroud went back to where they were originally and Nicolas was already there, "finally your-....wow you got creative" shroud smiled triumphantly and put his hands on his hips. "I did a great job!" Nicolas chuckled and stood all the way up, shroud looked at Nicolas. His clothes looked cool on him, he used his old Pj's almost like shroud did just wrapped around his calves.

His pants looked a bit baggy bit nice, to shroud he kinda looked like a pirate without the weird accent. "You did a good job also" shroud said with a smile which made Nicolas blush a little. "Thanks, now let's go before morning" 

The two walked for a long while jumping over branches and fallen trees, occasionally they'd stop cause shroud would get distracted by the flowers throughout the whole place. It was a long journey, they traveled for what seemed like years, eventually they saw a little raven chick stuck in mud and mulch. Shroud immediately went to help but Nicolas stopped him. 

"Shroud no it could have some sort of sickness on it" shroud looked to the crying chick then to Nicolas. "I can't let it die, I don't care if I get sick he will die if I don't help" Nicolas sighed and let go of shroud and watched as he struggled to get the mulch and grime away from the chick. Nicolas got tired of watching so he grabbed a branch and forced it under the bird and lifted it up. The bird was on one end of the branch with a few clumps of dirt on it. 

"Well that looked easy, thank you!" Shroud grabbed the baby bird and cleaned it off as best as he could, he looked around for a minute till he found a little stream. Shroud washed the dirt off of the small bird and unwrapped one of the pieces of his old clothes from his wrists and wrapped the bird in it. "Nicolas can I keep him! Please!" Nicolas nodded and continued to try to spear for some fish, shroud smiled and pet the bird" 

"What should I name you?" 

----------------------------

Ok yall it's your time to shine, give me name requests and may the best win! 

Have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!