Part 16

Purpled look to his side and saw a random brunette, "who are you?" He asked Stepping closer to tommy. "You don't remember me?, pathetic" Tommy got up and hugged purpleds side. "Is there a problem here?"

The messy haired brunette looked to Tommy with a scowl and spit on him, "stay out of this you idiot, I don't expect you to remember me but this one I do" the man said as he looked at purpled.

Purpled pushed the man back and he fell down the granite stairs, "Don't spit on my husband, much less the king. I may not remember who you are but I will beat your ass if you talk like that to him again" purpled felt as Tommy went back to his side and grabbed his arm.

"If you weren't married to royalty I would have put you in your place, mama's boy" purpled scoffed and glared at the man. "I hope it inform you I am royalty, if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to marry Tommy. I am the prince almost king as in 2 days from now of the amethyst kingdom" 

The guy got up and glared at purpled for a minute before he ran off screaming, "I WILL GET MY REVENGE"  with that purpled turned back to Tommy to make sure he was OK. Tommy profusely told him he was OK cause purpled wouldn't stop asking. 

Eventually the two went back inside after Tommy said his goodbyes to the children, once inside they were met by purpleds family. "Ahhh purpled my nephew! There you are!" Said purpleds uncle shlatt, a little too enthusiastically for purpleds liking. 

"Hey uncle shlatt, ummm what are you doing here?" Shlatt grabbed purpled and started walking with him and Tommy, "I'm just here to meet your husband and talk to my sister" purpled nodded and wrapped his arm around tommys waist as they kept walking.

They had made it to the lounge and there puffy was helping out the maid with something, she turned her head and saw shlatt then smiled. "Shlatt! Hello!" 

-----------------------------

Hello! Everyone! I know this chapter is short I'm just a bit busy. Anyways hope you enjoyed! 

Later gaymers!