"Ohhh, Irene. I bet you want one of the architecture boys don't you? I remembered you really like that one—" Irene clamped her hand over Lia's mouth and stopped her. Mira was laughing with her hands on her stomach and bent over.

    "Wait, but you like the only boy available in the beauty department, right?" Irene asked with a tilt of head and a smile. Lia jabbed her finger into Irene's rib. Irene screamed and ran to the door.

    "Where're you going?" Mira asked.

    "Im going to the vocal and dance department." She answered with her head peeking through inside the classroom and her shoulders and lower body in the hall, haunched over.

    "Oh, i thought you were going to the architecture class." Lia pouted.

    "Wait! Did you accept Vin Jin's request?" Mira asked with a little gasp. Everyone in the class widened their eyes at the thought. They would look pretty decent together. Both very attractive, but Irene was sweeter and actually had manners.

    "I heard he got into OK Entertainment." Lia said seriously.

    "Yeah, i think he's pretty now that he's in an agency." Irene said sarcastically with big googly eyes. Mira chuckled at her humor and glanced over at the door. Daniel smiled at her. She really did grow out of her shell.

    "Get out! Don't even say that!" Mira yelled.

    "But don't be late. Zack cant do the presentation without you. He would be like a fish out of water." Lia teased.

    "HEY!" Zack yelled. Irene slammed the door shut and quickly ran down the hall.

    She was pretty sure she knew where the vocal and dance department was. She always heard something about Vin Jin and how hot he was and funny. Irene remembered when he got her phone number. They talked briefly, but Jin broke his phone and couldn't text her. He decided to get her number again today, but that wouldn't work out so well.

    Irene walked down the vocal department and noticed the different styles than her own hallway. Here they wore grays, black, and white over their white collared shirts. She found the class Duke said he was in and gently opened the door to a sight she was not expecting.

    Vin's back was faced to Irene and so was Duke's. Vin towered over Irene with one hand in his pocket and the other holding Duke's head down by his hair. Irene stared in shock at them. Vin glanced over his shoulder and had to take a double take when he realized who it was.

    She was the twin of the famous transfer. She was in the fashion department and voted as the prettiest in the fashion department by the guys in the other freshmen departments. She was taller than most girls with the perfect beauty standards of a body. She wore a pink sweater vest with strawberries and ruby earrings and necklace with gold rings and bracelet. She had signature long hair and gold glasses and rumored to have the kindness of an angel.

    Irene Park stood before them.

    "Someone here for my number now? How the tables turn?" Vin smirked and pulled his hand out of his pocket and turned to Irene with his arm on the door frame and his ankles crossed.

    "What're you doing to Duke?" She asked with a concerned face.

    "This pig is out of his fucking mind. He got in my way." He said with his hand still clamped in his hair. The other kids in the class looked at Vin and started laughing hysterically. Immediately Irene knew he was the ring leader and another one of the bullies.

    "Haha, Vin really hates Duke." One laughed.

    "Why do you hate him so much?" Irene asked up at him with a taken aback face, seeing Duke's face down.