In fact, the military leaders are really depressed. If they really want to seize power, will they wait until now? But they are really making a mistake now. They already knew that they had taken the rights of the base in their hands. Speaking of which, the head of the base was not very strong. At first, they didn't grab the weapons or anything, and now they have been taken down. right.

The military was really forced to do nothing. Every day, bloody corpses were brought back from the four city gates. He really couldn't bear to see his taxi soldiers being so spoiled.

And this is the power user team that has also come up. In fact, it is a team, but there are still a lot of people. Almost all the power users standing up from ordinary people in the entire base are all concentrated in this team, and there are hundreds of people.

They are also not treated unfairly. After all, their abilities are limited, but the people above do not provide them with weapons, and they are overloaded to fight, and their casualties are also very large.

Now the power user team can't bear it anymore, so they found the military leaders and asked for cooperation. They can not fight for power, but if the military seizes power, they must be provided with weapons.

The chief of the military naturally agreed, after all, the ability user is also to protect the base.

Therefore, as soon as the two sides got in touch, the military leaders directly reorganized them. Although they did not have many weapons now, they still provided some of the weapons they only had to these ability users. This time, sincerity There is.

The cooperation between the two sides was also pleasant. They touched the map of the entire base. After they were ready, there was a coup d'état last night, and those high-level officials were directly handed over.

In fact, because the leaders in the front were locked up by those people, these people in the back were still fighting for power, and they were not guarding against the military. They never thought that the military would put them All caught and locked up.

They shouted for a long time at the time, "Your military cannot be in politics."

"Where did this rule come from?" People in the military thought it was funny, who said that you can't be in politics?

"You don't know how to manage!" A group of reckless men.

"We protect the base, and naturally we know how to manage it." This time, the military will definitely gather all the weapons, and those space abilities have already been controlled by them.

"Haha, even if you lock us up, it's impossible for you to find those weapons."

"Are you joking? The space power user under your command has already been captured by us." The taxi soldier who caught this man looked at him amusingly.

"What?" The man was in a hurry. He had a chance to turn over if the space power user was not exposed, but if he was exposed, then it would be really over, and he would never have a chance to turn over again.

However, there are some smart people among these people. These smart people directly use weapons and equipment in exchange for their freedom, but these people withdrew from the inner area and went directly to the central area.

Speaking of which, these people are not united at all, so they were so easily seized by the military.

Among these controlled people, there is the Qin family. In fact, the Qin family originally planned to control the entire Huaxia base. Unfortunately, the Qin family can eat, drink, and have fun, but they have no management skills.

And although the family Qin Ya married was the second largest family in the base, they couldn't help Adou, and no one could.

When Qin Ya was detained, it was a regret. In fact, she regretted it when she was surrounded by zombies. After all, Baiyun Base was not in such danger.