The battle lasted for nearly two hours. In these two hours, Li Qing never rested at all except to use the crystal core to replenish her abilities. She is actually a little tired now, but she won't be able to eliminate these zombie sparrows. How can you rest assured?

Finally, after fighting for another hour, only a small wave of zombie sparrows escaped, but their direction was no longer Baiyun Base, which made Li Qing feel at ease.

Li Qing had observed that there were two fourth-order zombie sparrows that escaped, and it was estimated that they had some intelligence, so they escaped.

Li Qing has gained a lot today, with a total of 3,200 third-order nuclei, 1,300 second-order nuclei, and 125 fourth-order nuclei.

Throwing these crystal nuclei into the creek, Li Qing began to sense it. She found that she could not sense the situation in the creek when she was outside the space.

These crystal cores can be distributed to Lin You's subordinates and his own team members. Li Qing was really tired. After she had a long late lunch at the house, she ran directly into the space. She was really tired. If she didn't rest, she would probably fall asleep on the wolf's back.

Li Qing soaked directly into the creek. After fighting for four hours this time, she already felt that her thunder and water abilities seemed to be upgraded a bit.

Li Qing held the black crystal core in one hand and the blue crystal core in the other, and began to practice hard.

The doll and the little wolf stayed by the stream to accompany her, and the little wolf nibbled at the colorful crystal core.

Those high-level crystal cores are still a little afraid to use. It feels that the energy is a little too powerful, and it seems that it is not what it can withstand. Although it is said that human power users can use that crystal core at level 5 or above, but Humans absorb it slowly, unlike mutant beasts, which are swallowed directly. That energy is too powerful for mutant beasts to withstand.

The crystal core in Li Qing's hand was quickly used up, and the doll flew over to fill it up for her. There should be no problems in the middle of this practice.

Just like this, Li Qing sat in the creek until it got dark outside, and then Lin You entered the space, she was still cultivating.

"Baby, what's the matter?" Lin You saw the dense pile of crystal nuclei in the creek, "This crystal nucleus?"

"Uncle, the master encountered a large group of zombie sparrows today. They flew to the Baiyun base. The master didn't want them to fly over. The zombie sparrows that were killed after fighting for four hours only let them escape. ." The doll pointed to the crystal nucleus in the stream.

"Uncle, the master said, you can share it with your subordinates."

Hearing the baby's words, Lin You began to think, to know that they were in trouble today. He brought a total of 300 brothers. Today, more than a dozen died and 20 were seriously injured. Almost all of them were slightly injured. Their cultivation is really a little too low, and there are really too few people with third-level abilities. Although he has worked hard, there are still brothers who are second-level or even first-level.

Lin You directly fished out a part of the second-order crystal nuclei, took some third-order crystal nuclei, and then threw a lot of the crystal nuclei he hit today into the creek, and then he went out, he tonight We need to make some arrangements, and strive to let the brothers improve their abilities tonight, even if they can't be upgraded by one level, they can be upgraded to the first half.

In fact, it is also thanks to Lin You that he brought the water from the stream. This water saved many of his brothers. If it wasn't for the dozen or so brothers who were torn apart by the zombies, they would never have died, because the stream's water The water has been verified, and those who are seriously injured will recover in just half an hour.