But when he left, the four had opinions.

"What does the third brother mean?" Lin Yuxi was depressed, did they leave them here? Shouldn't they be connected to the villa?

"The Lin family has a strong control over this place." Chen Xiao only said this. If it wasn't for the strong control, they would have gone up the mountain long ago, right?

"Where does that Li Qing live?" In addition to entanglement with the Four Young Masters, Wang Yuan's purpose this time was to seek revenge on Li Qing.

"I don't know, she should live there, right?" Lu Ling said with a frown, this time she sneaked out with her family behind her back, that is, they ran a little faster, so she arrived at Yuncheng early, or else , they may be delayed on the road.

"Who is Li Qing? Why is he on it?" Lin Yuxi's eyes widened, she really couldn't see the importance of this Li Qing.

"Aren't you the Lin family? Don't you know her identity?"

"Should I know?"

At this moment, Chen Xiao frowned, "You wouldn't be from the Lin family, would you?"

"That's right, I'm from the Lin family." Lin Yuxi was still very smart and didn't say it, she was originally the fiancee of the fourth young master of Lin.

"That's no wonder you don't know. Didn't the Lin family fall out with the clan now?" Chen Xiao still knew something.

"What, it's not!" Lin Yuxi didn't feel that the Lin family had a falling out with the clan, but they didn't want to be controlled by the clan. In Lin Yuxi's eyes, no matter how the Lin family escaped, they could only be defeated by the clan. control.

Chen Xiao curled her lips. The woman didn't admit it. She didn't bother to say that the Lin family had given up their clan land, or else they wouldn't have come here to build their own base.

Lu Ling raised her eyebrows slightly, "Li Qing is the wife of Fourth Young Master Lin, and they have already registered their marriage."

"What?" Lin Yuxi's voice suddenly became an octave higher, she just said, why did she always feel that this woman Li Qing hated, it turned out that this woman turned out to be her rival in love.

"I don't need to lie to you!" Lu Ling curled her lips, thinking of her love for Lin Si Shao, she felt sad for herself. She never thought that Lin Si Shao would marry so recklessly, even without the opinion of her family. listen to.

Lu Ling knew very well that the mother of the Fourth Young Master would not like Li Qing. After all, the mother of the Fourth Young Master once regarded herself and Wang Yuan as candidates for her daughter-in-law. It would be strange if she liked Li Qing.

This time, the two of them came to Chong Guan Qin Ya.

Anyway, it's the end of the world now, and the marriage certificate should not work anymore. As long as Mrs. Lin and Qin Ya admit them, they can appear in front of the Fourth Young Master in a fair and open manner. How is your mother?

Lin Yuxi seemed to see something at this moment, "Aren't you here also for the fourth brother?"

"I already liked the Fourth Young Master, what's wrong with him?" Wang Yuan said indifferently.

"As long as Mrs. Lin admits us, we will have a chance." Lu Ling clenched her fist.

Chen Xiao sighed secretly, for some reason, she always felt that they would not get their wish this time.

"I hope so!" Lin Yuxi said, how could her man be coveted by so many women? How could this make her feel better?

Lin Yuxi decided that she was the fiancée of the Fourth Young Master, and she absolutely couldn't tell the three women in front of her, otherwise she really didn't know what would happen to her.