Li Qing looked at the two of them seriously, "Now there is a chance for you to become stronger. I wonder if you are willing to try?"

The captain of the bodyguard and Lin Zhengze looked at Li Qing with fiery eyes. Since the two of them came here, they have found that the main family is not simple, and they can feel that they are stronger every day.

"Yes!" the two said with certainty.

Li Qing took out two colored crystal nuclei, and handed them to them one by one. "Swallow it directly. If you are lucky, you can awaken supernatural powers. If you are unlucky, it is estimated that you can strengthen your body at most."

The captain of the bodyguard and Lin Zhengze swallowed it directly, and Li Qing told them to go back to their room directly. It is estimated that soon they will know whether they have the awakening ability.

After the two of them left, Zheng Ning looked at Lin You with a smile, "Xiaoyou, I will leave Qing'er to you in the future."

"Mom, don't worry, I will take good care of Qing'er." Lin You still respects Zheng Ning.

Zheng Ning didn't know about the end of the world, and Lin You didn't know, she looked at her daughter.

Li Qing saw her mother's gaze and nodded, "Mom, he knows everything." She didn't say a word, Lin You knew more than her mother.

However, Li Qing found out that her mother and Lin You got along very well. In the chat between the two of them, the time came before dawn.

At this time, Li Qing's grandmother and grandfather came to the door. The two of them were stopped by the bodyguard as soon as they came, and Li Qing came out to pick them up.

After the second old man saw Lin You, his eyes were sparkling. Is this his grandson-in-law? This must be the granddaughter-in-law!

When Li Qing saw that her grandmother and grandfather came, she didn't say she looked at herself, but stared at Lin You closely, feeling a little unhappy in her heart.

But Lin You is a very smart guy, "Hello grandpa! Hello grandma!"

The two old men nodded in response, "Okay! Okay!" They also blinked at their daughters, Zheng Ning said with a smile, "Dad, Mom, this is Lin You, our Qinger's husband."

"Qing'er's husband?"

"Not a boyfriend?" The second old man was dumbfounded. Did he get married behind their backs?

Zheng Ning knew what her parents were thinking, and she immediately said, "Mom and Dad, I know you may be angry, but I agreed to this matter, and the two of them are in love with each other, so the second elder should not be angry. "

Zheng Nan knew from his daughter's mouth that his precious granddaughter was secretly married. That expression was a tangle. How could his granddaughter get married secretly? How can it be like this? Even if the young man in front of him is very handsome and looks talented, he can't treat his own Qinger so badly.

At this time, grandma Lu Ling had already put her arms around Li Qing's shoulders, "Qinger, tell grandma, is your father struggling again?" Although the two of them slept soundly last night, but this morning, at home The old servant told them what happened in Zheng Ning's side, mainly at night, and the sound was too far away, so they hid in the corner to watch the excitement.

"Grandma, don't worry, he can't do anything to me now, he has already divorced his mother." And more importantly, he is not Li Hao's biological daughter at all. Now Li Hao can't find trouble even if he wants to trouble himself. arrive.

Li Qing is very fortunate, otherwise she is really worried that after the end of the world, the disgusting father and daughter will come up again.

Just... where is your biological father? Haven't shown up for so many years, have you forgotten your mother? Or maybe he didn't even know he existed?