CHAPTER 11-20

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 11 Classroom Disturbance 1
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

Li Qing drove directly to the school, although it has been a long time since the last time she went to school, although she experienced a lot in the last days, her memory has become a little confused, but she still remembers what day it is today, today will be what happened.

The self in my previous life was really a poor bastard! Li Qing couldn't help but sigh. But in this life, she will never be wronged again, because no matter where you are, the more wronged you are, the more seriously you will be bullied.

If it wasn't for her father's reminder of the banquet today, she would not have remembered it. Today, thinking about what happened in her past life, she actually thinks it's a bit ridiculous. After all, if Li Min was there, he wouldn't have the chance to attend the banquet, would he?

In this life, something happened to Li Min, but it gave her the opportunity to participate in this banquet.

Li Qing pouted. She was not interested in the men of the Lin family. Even if the Lin family had built a strong base after the end of the world, she had no intention of hugging her thick thighs.

After all, there are too many secrets on her body, and at the beginning of the apocalypse, those in power really dissected a lot of power users.

If she gets close to those people, it is impossible to guarantee that she will not be one of them. No matter what, she doesn't want to lie on the cold anatomy bed and let those people dissect herself.

It's a little scary to think about the feeling of a cold knife slicing on your body, isn't it?

Li Qing couldn't help shivering while driving.

The banquet of the Lin family, the banquet of the Lin family... This banquet in the last life has touched the hearts of many girls, and it is probably the same in this life!

By the way, the battle in the class... I should be able to see the whole audience this time, instead of occasionally hearing it from others or reading it from the school website?

You must know that in the last life, the banquet of the Lin family also aroused the madness of the girls in the whole school. You must know that the young and old of the Lin family can be said to be the golden bachelors of the upper class. All kinds of fans are also paying attention to them.

In particular, her only friend is also following them. Speaking of which, Li Qing's only friend is Zhao Jia. Zhao Jia has a lot of research on the seniors of the Lin family. It is precisely because of Zhao Jia's love for Li Qing. Popularization, Li Qing is also very familiar with several seniors of the Lin family.

It's just that at this moment in the last life, Zhao Jia disappeared. She probably didn't attend the banquet tonight. It was Li Min. If it wasn't for her, Zhao Jia wouldn't have been wronged in her last life.

I don't know which young master Zhao Jia likes, but she seems to know everyone, and Li Qing also knows from her how outstanding the six young masters of the Lin family are, and because they are all single, it is caused. The yearning of single girls in the whole city.

"The oldest is in his thirties, and I'm only nineteen. I don't know what my father is worried about?" Li Qing pouted, afraid that she would not find a good man in the future? No, I'm afraid that I'm getting old, and I won't be able to get him too much benefit, right?